Sell Sword for Hire. (Closed except for Pm requests)

Stories and RP Threads
CrystalWave

Sell Sword for Hire. (Closed except for Pm requests)

Post by CrystalWave » 6/4/17 11:04 PM

//I suppose this is My introduction from myself to you all!
#Refugee!//

In the slums of the slumms, the dirt of the dark, lay a bar outside of Equestria. Inside this bar was a wall. And on this wall was many a wanted poster, and many a papers of employment. Now... the posters and papers of employment where mundane. Cleaning.. housekeeping. Sitting a dog or two. But if you knew someone, who knew another someone, who knew a sombody that would do some of the more serious jobs,- Gaurding, Protection, Assasination, Theft, Spying, ect... Even prostitution could be included on that list.- then you would meet that somebody in this bar on a dark night when nobody should be out, but it seems like everybody and there mother is, and you would talk quietly about the buisness you wish to conduct. Including payment.

And on such a horrid and wonderful night, in which the bar was full of smoking, high, drinking and drunk, fighting and scuffling- would be Astéri. (Aka CrystalWave)
Astéri was not here for prostitution or any of those types of behaviors. Yes. She was gal among dozens of men. And many found it hard to take her seriously, her being a her. That is until they met her.
Anywho. She was here, because that somebody who new somebody who knew a guy, who knew some fellah, who knew someone else, had informed her, that she was wanted for a certain job. It was not gossip, although it could seem like it. There was a precise time and place to go.
And so here she was, drinking a mug of hard cider inside of the bar in the dirt in the dark in the slums of the slums on the land just outside of the land of Equestria. Waiting for that somebody who knew a guy who knew somebody else who wanted to conduct some buisness.
Last edited by CrystalWave on 10/17/17 09:56 PM, edited 3 times in total.
"I'd say go to hell but I never want to see you again."
-Sylvia Plath

"I can be changed by what happens to me,
But i refuse to be reduced by it."
-Maya Angelou

David T.

Re: Sell Sword for Hire (OpenRp)

Post by David T. » 6/5/17 01:27 AM

A pegasus pony, with dark clothes on, walked into the bar. He slightly turned his head to overview the entire bar. He then walked twords a booth, and stood in front of Crystal. He looked at his watch and waited almost 30 seconds before sitting down, at 10:30 sharp.
"Please, don't ask..."

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 6/5/17 08:50 PM

The hood of her cloak (Some called it a witching cloak) was pulled over her head, concealing her appearence for the moment, except for a pale blue forleg that held the mug of Cider. A muzzle would barely poke out under the hood.
"Exactly on time. Dont get that much. Since you got the exact time i suspect you are the one here for me to conduct... buisness with?"
-Sylvia Plath

-Maya Angelou

David T.

Post by David T. » 6/6/17 11:55 PM

He waits a moment before awnsering "correct, you don't get the decency to arrive on time much these days, and correct, I am the one your waiting for..." He removed his hood and examined the pony in front of him. He nodded and said "...and may be who I need."
"Please, don't ask..."

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 6/7/17 09:32 PM

"Well, lets get straight to businesst then. Sounds important." She said, still not removing the hood. Her voice was lilited with a scottish sort of accent. She took another drink of her cider. Waiting fkr him to continue.
-Sylvia Plath

-Maya Angelou

David T.

Post by David T. » 6/8/17 12:15 AM

He nods and begins the details of the task "I am in need of protection." He stated simply. "I believe I am being hunted or targeted one way or another by a certain individual who wishes to see me, well, dead."
"This pony has been known to out with any and every pony he comes across, he is very dangerous and not to be toyed with. If you are to take this job, and you encounter him, don't hesitate, kill him or her will kill me. I only need to be protected for the next two days, and then I'll pay you 290 bits. I'll give you a down payment of 10 if you accept the job." He finishes staring at her.
"Please, don't ask..."

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 6/8/17 12:23 PM

She listened silently, calculatingbthe situation. It was simple enough. And she learned a good while ago you dont ask extra questions about the job unless its absolutely neccesary. She gave a simple nod. "Ah'right. Make the down payment 20 and we hav' a deal." She replied simply, outstretching her hoof for a sealing shake.
-Sylvia Plath

-Maya Angelou

David T.

Post by David T. » 6/8/17 08:33 PM

He went quiet and looked at his satchel. He slowly reached in and pulled out 20 bits. He placed them next to her hoofs and, with out shaking hers, replied with "deal"
"Please, don't ask..."

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 6/8/17 09:53 PM

She slowly pulled back her hoof, taking the bits. "Deal." She replied with a nod. The bits dissapeared into her cloak. "I start immediatly." She said with finality. It was obvious, but hey. It needed to be said.
-Sylvia Plath

-Maya Angelou

David T.

Post by David T. » 6/8/17 10:51 PM

"That is true, come I want to make it home in one piece" he says putting his hood on and standing up. He then stopped momentarily and moved quietly to the door. Opening it he gestured for them to go first.
"Please, don't ask..."