Prison Style Roleplay-Ad

Have a specific scenario in mind or want to post your availability for certain RPs? Here's your chance.
Leviathan

Prison Style Roleplay-Ad

Post by Leviathan » 4/3/18 12:40 AM

Hello all. I'm A newer character on this site I suppose, so why not start off with a bang.

Recently i’ve Been thinking about some sort of Prison style role play. The prison in question, as to not cut out anyone, would be both a female and male mix prison. However the only time they would be mixed together would be ‘Mess hall’. This would work best as a group role play, but if you’d prefer 1 on 1, feel free to pm or I’m me.

The scheduale of the day would be as follows.
  • Morning Roll call
  • Morning exercise
  • Breakfast (Mess Hall- Not mandatory)
  • Work (Labor In the Mining department, an area set up surrounded by cliffs to put off escapees, a large quarry.) (A few hours)
  • Leisure (Anywhere in the prison. There is a ‘library’, and a courtyard in which a long chain link fence separates the stallions and mares.)(1-2 hours depending on how much time you we’re assigned for Work)
  • Visitation (only if you have visitors. Half hour.)
  • Supper (Mess Hall- Not mandatory)
  • Evening Roll call
  • Lights out (Cells are locked for the night until 7:00, when the day begins.
The characters available to be played, from most needed to least, would be Prisoners, Gaurds, or Prison workers. You could be something else, but one of those 3 is preferred
I would be playing the sly, curly purple maned,, vampire bastard Leviathan. Who, for the sake of the prison, is hilariously sedated. Meaning most of the time, he is high, and mostly calm... most of the time. He would have been in solitary confinement until recently, getting back into regular bunking due to ‘good behavior ‘.

The rating of this depends on who joins, and what their preferences are. May go above pg 13, but once again, depends on who joins, and what their limits are.
The writing should be somewhat literate, ranging from a small paragraph (3-5 sentences), to multiple paragraphs. This is a very loose rule, but mostly stands as this: As long as the Quality is up, and you can say what needs to be said, then any length is fine.
We will most likely be doing it all in the forums, however if it turns into a one on one, it will be in the pms, or ims. But if it’s a group, then here.

If you want to join, just write a little blurb about who your character is and why they are at the prison. If enough people join in, I’ll start up a post in the role playing section for us to work with.

Pinkie Pie

Re: Prison Style Roleplay-Ad

Post by Pinkie Pie » 4/3/18 11:58 AM

I wonder if Pinkie could be some kind of therapist *snicker* XP or you know, I could bring in Pinkamena as an inmate. ^^
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Zippo Aurora

Post by Zippo Aurora » 4/4/18 05:35 PM

Don't drop the soap.

Geode

Post by Geode » 4/5/18 11:34 AM

Wow! This sounds like an awesome idea! I've always wanted to do one of those :) I'm honestly unsure of what Geode could be for this!

Prisoner: Most likely the role I would be playing for Geode. A bit of an interesting thing for her considering she's not a pony but somehow didn't end up getting deported back towards Griffonstone for her crimes (whatever they might be.) She might play the role of the one who would not be messed with, the one people might back off from when she's trying to get in line the supper line (seen complaining that there isn't any meat. Unless she got special privileges. Who knows.) Usually the hot head who gets into fights for when ponies try and start something with her. There would possibly be an abundance of rumors, wondering if she killed a pony, or was partaking in a robbery. No one really know why ;) .

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » 6/4/18 10:41 PM

Lord, how long has it been since I checked up on this? I should have book marked it (;
Geode wrote:
4/5/18 11:34 AM
Wow! This sounds like an awesome idea! I've always wanted to do one of those :) I'm honestly unsure of what Geode could be for this!

Prisoner: Most likely the role I would be playing for Geode. A bit of an interesting thing for her considering she's not a pony but somehow didn't end up getting deported back towards Griffonstone for her crimes (whatever they might be.) She might play the role of the one who would not be messed with, the one people might back off from when she's trying to get in line the supper line (seen complaining that there isn't any meat. Unless she got special privileges. Who knows.) Usually the hot head who gets into fights for when ponies try and start something with her. There would possibly be an abundance of rumors, wondering if she killed a pony, or was partaking in a robbery. No one really know why ;) .
It is likely that most of those within this prison would be extremely volatile, so that would fit well.
Pinkie Pie wrote:
4/3/18 11:58 AM
I wonder if Pinkie could be some kind of therapist *snicker* XP or you know, I could bring in Pinkamena as an inmate. ^^
A bit of Pinkamena never hurt anyone.. most of the time. ;)

In any case, I could set something up soon if you two are still interested.

Sun Spot

Post by Sun Spot » 6/6/18 11:27 PM

I would be into this kind of group rp. I would probably use one of my second tier characters since none of my characters would do anything bad enough to go to prison and I dont want to play the wrongfully convicted prisoner. I would probably be one of the prisoners. Im thinking Woodwork, a deep thinking tinkerer type. He would be thinking of a way to escape or bend things to his benefit.

Dark Chrysalis

Post by Dark Chrysalis » 6/7/18 12:11 PM

Chrysalis could be a prisoner and a very dangerous one at that. Or the queen could be disguised as a prisoner. She would be trying to find or get something.

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » 6/10/18 12:02 AM

Sun Spot wrote:
6/6/18 11:27 PM
I Im thinking Woodwork, a deep thinking tinkerer type. He would be thinking of a way to escape or bend things to his benefit.
Whoever you believe would fit best, although I’m glad to hear some interest ;)
Dark Chrysalis wrote:
6/7/18 12:11 PM
Chrysalis could be a prisoner and a very dangerous one at that. Or the queen could be disguised as a prisoner. She would be trying to find or get something.
The prison could be holding something More than prisoners. Perhaps a hidden magical object deep within the unknown vaults of the building.

Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound » 6/10/18 10:51 AM

I could do this, perhaps I got caught on a mission and was sent there.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Dark Chrysalis

Post by Dark Chrysalis » 6/10/18 11:03 PM

Totally. I'm in