Recently i’ve Been thinking about some sort of Prison style role play. The prison in question, as to not cut out anyone, would be both a female and male mix prison. However the only time they would be mixed together would be ‘Mess hall’. This would work best as a group role play, but if you’d prefer 1 on 1, feel free to pm or I’m me.
The scheduale of the day would be as follows.
- Morning Roll call
- Morning exercise
- Breakfast (Mess Hall- Not mandatory)
- Work (Labor In the Mining department, an area set up surrounded by cliffs to put off escapees, a large quarry.) (A few hours)
- Leisure (Anywhere in the prison. There is a ‘library’, and a courtyard in which a long chain link fence separates the stallions and mares.)(1-2 hours depending on how much time you we’re assigned for Work)
- Visitation (only if you have visitors. Half hour.)
- Supper (Mess Hall- Not mandatory)
- Evening Roll call
- Lights out (Cells are locked for the night until 7:00, when the day begins.
I would be playing the sly, curly purple maned,, vampire bastard Leviathan. Who, for the sake of the prison, is hilariously sedated. Meaning most of the time, he is high, and mostly calm... most of the time. He would have been in solitary confinement until recently, getting back into regular bunking due to ‘good behavior ‘.
The rating of this depends on who joins, and what their preferences are. May go above pg 13, but once again, depends on who joins, and what their limits are.
The writing should be somewhat literate, ranging from a small paragraph (3-5 sentences), to multiple paragraphs. This is a very loose rule, but mostly stands as this: As long as the Quality is up, and you can say what needs to be said, then any length is fine.
We will most likely be doing it all in the forums, however if it turns into a one on one, it will be in the pms, or ims. But if it’s a group, then here.
If you want to join, just write a little blurb about who your character is and why they are at the prison. If enough people join in, I’ll start up a post in the role playing section for us to work with.