Looking for RP partners

Have a specific scenario in mind or want to post your availability for certain RPs? Here's your chance.
Sylvea

Looking for RP partners

Post by Sylvea » 11/6/18 02:14 AM

I am going to ask here as I am unaware with how this site goes, and also because the general chat that popped up when I first joined is a bit...hectic.

I am obviously looking for roleplaying partners. While I know this is a massive shot in the dark for anyone who bats an eye at me, as I am new and what-not with a mostly empty account. But I promise I will try to provide something both comprehensible and of quality, since, those a typically good asking points. This character is also relatively new and it would be a joy for someone to help flesh them out, and iron out certain kinks.

Otherwise, What I am looking for is someone to join me in a mildly bloody Action/Adventure RP, to do with bootlegging and other deeds. Most likely to be set in Abyssinia.

Thank you for your time.

Kadai Montanya

Re: Looking for RP partners

Post by Kadai Montanya » 11/6/18 06:43 AM

I would be interested in seeing where something could go between our ocs. And watching a character develop? Even more fun. Bootlegging.. would be intriguing to see how you portray it as well.

Shank
Site Admin

Post by Shank » 11/7/18 09:51 AM

General chat is always pretty crazy, with the course of the chat jumping between IC and OOC. And even when it is IC, half the time it's goofing around IC. It's kind of a playground. You'll fine more firmly qualified RP in IMs, PMs, on the forums, or in custom chat rooms made for a particular purpose. Those come and go depending on who is doing what. Please let me know if you need any help navigating this Frankenstein of a web site.

Sylvea

Post by Sylvea » 11/7/18 03:02 PM

Aaah. Well thanks for clearing that up @Shank since and with no offense to you, it is one of the more bombastic ooc chats I have seen. Ahaha. Thank you again though, I will shoot you a message if I slip into trouble and I don't know what I am looking for/if it is even a thing.