Ask Mena? Confessions of sorts.

Important Tumblr ponies!
Mena

Ask Mena? Confessions of sorts.

Post by Mena » 6/4/18 08:25 AM

"Every pony has a number, every pony has their time, but I wonder...I really wonder, what it would be like to just chat like normal ponies do, so here it is, your chance, ask me anything about anything and everything and perhaps, just perhaps I will answer." she said in a soft voice.

Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Re: Ask Mena? Confessions of sorts.

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 6/4/18 10:19 AM

"you asked me, what drove my crazy in the end. So I have a question for you? How did it feel when you had to kill the first pony, did it feel good? Did you experience the same rush I did? Who was your first? Do you regret it?~"

Mena

Re: Ask Mena? Confessions of sorts.

Post by Mena » 6/4/18 07:55 PM

For a second she hesitated, she then nodded slowly.
"The first number I drew was number 21, Rainbow Dash, and at first I was conflicted, but then I realized something, We were doing a great service to the rest of the herd, which needed to be thinned, so I invited her over, we talked a bit, and then she took a nap, when she woke up I gave her a choice, easy or hard, she....regrettably chose hard, and I....." she paused for a moment, her eyes unfocusing for a few moments, she could still hear the screams, the pleading, she shook her head, " I did my job, and I shared Dashies last moments with her, the Court was pleased and told me that the next number I was to draw would happen next week, one a week was a good practice, thinning the heard was for the better of everyone." she mused gently, she then held her head high, "I will never regret what I did, and I am proud of my place in the world," she mused.