Silvers shit show shack of critiquing

Important Tumblr ponies!
Silver Bullet

Silvers shit show shack of critiquing

Post by Silver Bullet » 5/25/18 02:30 AM

The mare set up a pretty dingy looking stand, labelled as the same as the forum was, she sat there, waiting for others to critique, she was judge everything about them, from how they look, to how they act, their job, and their social standings, she was going to rip who came up to her to shreds if she had the chance. And she was happy about it, this was going to be no friendly roast. So with her innocent smile, and lovely blue eyes, the gray mare waited for someone to want to get critiqued.

Glitterwing

Re: Silvers shit show shack of critiquing

Post by Glitterwing » 6/21/18 06:33 PM

No takers? :( I am quite disappointed. I prepared so many sweets and popcorn...

Silver Shield
Founding Member

Post by Silver Shield » 6/22/18 08:54 AM

Silver Shield rolls up to the stand and leans against it, causing the none-too-sturdy construct to sway slightly. He looks at Silver and raises his eyebrows. "Mmmm?"
"The Superior Man does not, even for the space of a single meal, act contrary to virtue. In moments of haste, he cleaves to it. In times of danger, he cleaves to it." -Confucius

"One cannot reflect on themselves in rushing water. Likewise, only one who knows inner peace can grant it to another." -Lao Tzu

Ezekael Camdon
Founding Member

Post by Ezekael Camdon » 6/22/18 03:24 PM

"Roast me, you plump mare you. And I'll roast you back, so we'll be even~" The bird would say behind Silver Shield, with a smirk on his handsome chiseled beak.
Misericordiae omnibus
Mercy to all