Confession. (note)

Important Tumblr ponies!
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Confession. (note)

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 3/23/18 05:18 PM

So I've been asked this before now and you could say this is a confession. I'm not worried, you will not find me, don't bother looking.

It is true I killed her, I killed her a while ago now and her body will not be found. What makes me laugh is, that some of you enjoyed my special cupcakes those few days. My "rainbow" cupcakes, it's in the name. You ate her. Her bones? Ground to dust and dust dispersed around the garden.

Do I regret it? Yes. The insanity and horror that followed is not fun, that and I lost a friend. Honestly though, she deserved it, all those ponies I killed, they deserved it. Dashy boo wasn't the first and she wasn't the last. Again, you all enjoyed my cupcakes, non of you complained. The princesses, my old friends, non of you suspected the silly party pony. In the end, that was your mistake.

Just remember, you all made me this way. The times you ignored me, the times you mocked me and laughed at me when it wasn't FUNNY! You all mocked me at Appleloosa, you all ignored my party invites and worst of all, you spoke about me behind my back. Twilight, if you're reading this, I will find you one day. I'll make an Alicorn cupcake out of you.

So yes.. this is my confession, do with it what you will but you will not find me. You can never find Pinkamena, you will only fear that I'll find you first.

Burning Wing

Re: Confession. (note)

Post by Burning Wing » 4/1/18 10:23 PM

The little pegasus frowned looking at the note. He wasn't scared or surprised as he didn't know the party pony but he felt pitty.
"There is light and darkness in all of us. Those who are strong resist the darkness. Thus there is ying and yang"

Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Re: Confession. (note)

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 4/2/18 04:44 PM

He may not been afraid, Pinkamena had gone missing for a week now and no-one had seen her. Was this pony safe, was anypony safe? That would be a question no-one could answer. Just as he finished reading the note, he'd hear a rather melancholic laughter from no-where in particular, like it was within his mind, but again who knew exactly? Burning would simply see a bunch of yellow and blue balloons heading off into the sky before they simply popped.