Ask the Tsundere Artist *New Version*

Important Tumblr ponies!
Azrael

Re: Ask the Tsundere Artist *Update*

Post by Azrael » 10/23/17 10:05 AM

There was a flash of light, and the floating feline appeared next to Sketchy. "How old do you feel in mind? I know everything in the Universe's age, and when they are going to die, but I'm always curious as to how mature they feel!"

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/24/17 02:17 AM

Silver Night wrote:
10/23/17 07:48 AM
"Whaaat? Awwww." He eyes the spilled popcorn sadly. "You never let me do anything fun!" He pouts and crosses his front hooves. "Fine! Uhm, how many paintings do you produce each month?"
"Behave and I'll buy you snacks." She might keep her word on that. "Up to January from December, I paint four pieces for 2 and a half week each month. It depends on the details, order, work and the deadline."

Silver Night

Post by Silver Night » 10/24/17 02:50 AM

At those words the stallion perks up, his ears swivel around to pay full attention to the artist. "I see! Hmm..." He puts a hoof to his chin, rubbing as he thinks. "Do you have a favorite color or colors to work with?"

Creative Aura

Post by Creative Aura » 10/28/17 01:20 PM

Aura trots up to them. "Hi, how you doing? What do you think of magic? Any particular spells or types of magic that you like?"

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/29/17 06:30 PM

Azrael wrote:
10/23/17 10:05 AM
There was a flash of light, and the floating feline appeared next to Sketchy. "How old do you feel in mind? I know everything in the Universe's age, and when they are going to die, but I'm always curious as to how mature they feel!"
"Yeah, yeah.. you know everything. Don't care. To answer that question; I feel the same? Neutral? Nothing else nor nothing special."

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/30/17 12:32 AM

Creative Aura wrote:
10/28/17 01:20 PM
Aura trots up to them. "Hi, how you doing? What do you think of magic? Any particular spells or types of magic that you like?"
Sketchy eyes the magician, pushing up her glasses while thinking. "Hmm... I guess it's a source, a string that holds the world of what it is; not only friendships but, everything. As a pony that never use it, it's useful when it comes to common everyday things."

Creative Aura

Re: Ask the Tsundere Artist *New Version*

Post by Creative Aura » 10/30/17 06:44 AM

Aura listens, and replies with "Why don't you have much interest in magic? It's exactly useful and awesome in my opinion."

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/30/17 10:30 AM

Silver Night wrote:
10/24/17 02:50 AM
At those words the stallion perks up, his ears swivel around to pay full attention to the artist. "I see! Hmm..." He puts a hoof to his chin, rubbing as he thinks. "Do you have a favorite color or colors to work with?"

“I work fine with all colors. If we're gonna be picky with the choices then it's cool colors. Blue is seen as calm or the river/ocean. It also calms myself down getting lost in the mix.”

Azrael

Post by Azrael » 10/31/17 08:10 AM

Creative Aura wrote:
10/30/17 06:44 AM
Aura listens, and replies with "Why don't you have much interest in magic? It's exactly useful and awesome in my opinion."
"Y'know, Aura, not all unicorns or even other creatures capable of magic like it just because they can use it." He replied, floating over to the stallion. "Like Hattie, she was an earth pony perfectly capable of magic but prefered not to use it. You never know what it can do if misused, and sometimes you can get so dependant on magic that you forget that you have hooves. Then, the worst part is when you get that power taken away from you and you have to learn how to do stuff without magic all over again like a filly." The cat just smiled his creepy but sincere smile.

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 11/4/17 11:19 AM

Creative Aura wrote:
10/30/17 06:44 AM
"That's my opinion. Understand that and this: I think magic is useful depending on what situation is needed. As an artist, I dislike using magic in my work... it's called cheating. Something like this must comes down to physically movement which is why I only use my mouth, tail or hooves for everything."