Ask the Tsundere Artist *New Version*

Important Tumblr ponies!
Sketchy Canvas

Ask the Tsundere Artist *New Version*

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/11/17 05:28 AM

::An update and a better version of the previous thread.::

Tables and chairs set behind a curtain as the unicorn enters the room, she takes a sit while adjusting the mic. "I'm guessing this is an option on letting ponies ask me questions; ...fine, go ahead. Ask away."
Last edited by Sketchy Canvas on 10/29/17 11:16 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Night

Re: Ask the Tsundere Artist *Update*

Post by Silver Night » 10/20/17 03:04 AM

"Oh! Oh! I've been wondering, do you have a connection with your beret? Or is it just comfortable to wear?" The stallion asks, sitting down and tilting his head to the side.

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/20/17 09:44 PM

Silver Night wrote:
10/20/17 03:04 AM
"Oh! Oh! I've been wondering, do you have a connection with your beret? Or is it just comfortable to wear?" The stallion asks, sitting down and tilting his head to the side.
"If you must know.. I've had this hat when I was much younger. Around high school or middle school. Somepony in class wanted to get closer to me so, they bought me a beret." She points upwards to the beret currently sitting on her head. "I didn't want it. No matter how many times I said no, she kept pestering me until I gave up and accepted it."
Last edited by Sketchy Canvas on 10/21/17 10:15 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » 10/21/17 03:49 PM

"What exactly is a 'Tsundere Artist'? I'm quite curious!"
Image VOLCANOESSSS!!

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/21/17 06:27 PM

Vesuvius wrote:
10/21/17 03:49 PM
"What exactly is a 'Tsundere Artist'? I'm quite curious!"
"Don't blame me, I didn't write that down." She rolls her eyes while folding her forelegs together. "The Neighponese term tsundere refers a character who's initially cold and even hostile towards another before gradually showing a warmer side over time. "
Last edited by Sketchy Canvas on 10/21/17 10:16 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius » 10/21/17 06:32 PM

Sketchy Canvas wrote:
10/21/17 06:27 PM
"Don't blame me, I didn't write that down." She rolls her eyes while folding her forelegs together. "The Neighponese term tsundere refers a character who's initially cold and even hostile towards another before gradually showing a warmer side over time. "
"Ah, I see... Hmm... Odd. I don't find you THAT cold. I mean, your body temperature seems to be decently warm.. By pony standards..."
Image VOLCANOESSSS!!

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/21/17 10:20 PM

Vesuvius wrote:
10/21/17 06:32 PM
"Ah, I see... Hmm... Odd. I don't find you THAT cold. I mean, your body temperature seems to be decently warm.. By pony standards..."
"Not cold as in body temperature. Cold as in personality of being cold. Represses their feelings or doesn't feel them as strongly, that type of stuff."

Silver Night

Post by Silver Night » 10/22/17 03:40 AM

Silver meanwhile is eating popcorn, saying, "I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm loving this!"

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/23/17 07:17 AM

Sketchy just smacks the popcorn out of Silver's hoof. "This is a Q&A panel, not a theater. Unless you have more questions for me then I suggest to not waste my time and avoid receiving a punch directly in the face. If you two have have any more questions, then hop to it."

Silver Night

Post by Silver Night » 10/23/17 07:48 AM

"Whaaat? Awwww." He eyes the spilled popcorn sadly. "You never let me do anything fun!" He pouts and crosses his front hooves. "Fine! Uhm, how many paintings do you produce each month?"