Ask Pinkamena (may contain NSFW responses)

Important Tumblr ponies!
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Ask Pinkamena (may contain NSFW responses)

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 10/3/17 04:20 PM

Well, well, well. It appears the nicey nice Pinkie, or my better behaved half has her own Ask Page. So I thought, why don't I let ponies ask me some questions? So here I am, waiting for some to come through. Never know, you might just die of fright at some of my responses but who knows? Ask and I shall respond.
pinkamena.png
pinkamena.png (190.37 KiB) Viewed 1999 times

Sketchy Canvas

Re: Ask Pinkamena (may contain NSFW responses)

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 10/3/17 05:53 PM

"Hm...." The unicorn scratches under her chin. "Here's a simple question: What do you do on your time?"

Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 10/3/17 07:06 PM

"in my spare time I'm guessing? Well, when I've finished cooking and preparing my last host I tend to go for long enthusiastic walks or lay upon my bed with a good few records. Vinyl keeps me provided with some neat metal songs so I can really let loose and mosh in my bedroom!"

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 10/3/17 11:06 PM

"Do you take money for favors? Got a few things I want done that I think you could help me out with"

Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 10/4/17 02:10 PM

"Depends what the request is?"

Mena

Post by Mena » 6/4/18 08:17 AM

"Yeah, I've got a question," she looks at the reflection of herself and she perks a brow, "Who hurt you?" she grins a bit as she asks this, "Who drove you into those depths of madness where there is no rhyme nor reason to your actions, who broke you so badly that you cannot revive yourself and claw your way from the brink of destruction? Who. Hurt. you?"

Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 6/4/18 10:17 AM

She frowned a little and cocked her head to the side, her eyes shifting to the side as she thought upon this for a moment. Finally with a saddened but broken look she answered. "They all did, my friends. They ignored me, they avoided me. The friends I loved and cared for, the friends I thought to be my best friends, the FRIENDS I LOVED!" She scowled before clearing her throat. "Yes.. I may have over reacted.. but once I killed one of them and consumed their flesh, I sunk deeper into the rabbit hole. Anxiety turned to psychosis, my mind shut down. When things cleared up, this is who I became. When it came to Dash, I was no-longer my self" chuckling softly she cocked her head to the other side. "Inanity is a path most find hard to pull them selves out of. I gave up a long time ago"

Cerrwin

Post by Cerrwin » 6/8/18 08:28 AM

She peeks out from behind her wing, and she manages a soft and quick question,
"W,...what does dragon taste like? Have you ever eaten it?"

Reformed Chrysalis

Post by Reformed Chrysalis » 6/8/18 01:12 PM

"What if your favorite part of a kill? Mine is the crunch that bone makes when you snap it. The screams a pony makes when you bend them" The queen shivers "It is therapeutic"

Pinkamena Diane Pie
Founding Member

Post by Pinkamena Diane Pie » 6/8/18 05:57 PM

"cannot say I've tried dragon in the past, never had the opportunity~" She said with a light smirk, winking to the dragon. "Why is that an offer or do you know of someone who you desire to become a victim of mine. I do need to expand my tastes, ponies are delicious. Earthponies are tough and chewy, pegasi are like chicken, more like chicken breast. Unicorns are.. how to put it? unique and have a spice to them, must be the magic"

Cocking her head to the changeling she let out a soft purr. "favorite part of the kill is just seeing how each pony reacts to it. I don't just outright kill them but their fear, their pleas. I like to change it up, sometimes I will simply eat them whilst they are still alive. If I feel bored I'll simply inflict as much pain as possible before simply ending their life with a crack of their necks. Some ponies go through the five phases and not in the same order. Plea, bargain, threaten, cry, acceptance. Not everyone go through each either, I remember a stallion threatened me all the way throughout, even as I held one his appendages in front of his eyes. I had fun with that one~"