Seeking: RP Partners!

Important Tumblr ponies!
Mystic Omen

Re: Seeking: RP Partners!

Post by Mystic Omen » 7/12/17 10:39 PM

Name: Mystic Omen
Race: Crystal Pony

Looking For: I'm looking to roleplay with Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Sombra, or any OC currently located in the Crystal Empire.

Specific Positives:I'm good at brainstorming with my partners to come up with a plotline we both can enjoy.

Specific Negatives:Mystic Omen might take awhile to open up to your character. That doesn't mean she doesn't like them of course. She's just a hard nut to crack and expresses most of her emotions through crying.

Subi
Founding Member

Post by Subi » 7/13/17 05:57 PM

Name: Subi
Race: Earth pon

Looking For: Some peeps to make friends with, and possibly go to a few parties with. Open to various RP types, she's a free spirit so she could be anywhere, long as there's open sky.

Specific Positives: Parties, the kind that usually involve drinks and bumpin music. Lets drink and dance the night away! Open to other things, but that's the sweet spot for sure!

Specific Negatives: It would take a lot to upset her, but ditch her without saying something and you're on the blacklist.

Star Catcher

Post by Star Catcher » 7/14/17 04:50 AM

Name: Star Catcher
Race: Pegasus

Looking For: Really, just about any sort of roleplay is fine with me. I'd particularly love to see a relationship blossom with the mare - she's not specific on mares or stallions, but she is pretty jumpy. ERP is something I'm fine with, but shouldn't be the focus of the roleplay.

Specific Positives: Star is the sort of mare who just wants to settle down in Ponyville and live a peaceful life. If she could find that special somepony, that'd be even better.

Specific Negatives: Best thing I can say, is don't hurt her, and don't ask her to introduce you to her family. Also, don't try to abuse her special talent.

Coquette Allure

Post by Coquette Allure » 7/14/17 10:15 PM

Name:Coquette Allure
Race:Unicorn (1/3rd Saddle Arabian)

Looking For:Friends for Allure and, perhaps, some enemies as well preferably characters from around Canterlot but traveling OCs work fine.

Specific Positives:
I am willing and eager to talk shop about our characters and what sort of story they'll have with each other.

Allure is a very open pony and, unless they're really terrible, accepts others freely. She is also a very loving character.

Also relationships with her are pretty no-strings attached.

ERP is something she's very well suited for, too.

Specific Negatives:
No rapid-fire RP for me. I like to take time with my replies and sometimes I may not get to a response for a day or two.

It'll also take a long while to form a romantic relationship with Allure. The only instant I like in life are instant noodles.

Kadai Montanya

Post by Kadai Montanya » 7/15/17 01:10 PM

Name: Kadai Montanya
Race: Thestral

Looking For: Seeing as how Kadai is a Lunar Guard.. action is fun to have in a rp with this bat. Slice of life and potential romance if you are up to digging past that outer iron wall that Kadai puts up to hide his soft side.

Specific Positives: Action, war, slice of life, romance etc / Longer narrative roleplays

Specific Negatives: Dont take control over my oc, no 'rapid fire' rps.

Winona

Post by Winona » 7/19/17 01:37 PM

Name: Winona
Race: Common Dog

Looking For:
Anyone to throw a ball, Apple family members, ponyville residents
Specific Positives:
Literally a dog, loves unconditionally
Specific Negatives:
Doesn't talk, will bark, will bite if provoked

Starlet Scream

Post by Starlet Scream » 7/21/17 03:26 PM

Name: Starlet Scream
Race: Thestral Pony

Looking For: Partners who are willing to be friends, associates, rivals, enemies, or potential lovers with Starlet Scream. I'm also looking for folk willing to plan out roleplays.

Specific Positives: I'm a pretty open person who is on EST and usually available for RP from 8:00pm - 2:30am my time. I'll stop in before that, of course, but likely not RP until my day is done.

I'm open to a wide array of different types of relationships and plots and am willing to work with my partners to work out something that fits the both of us.

I'm a paragraph RPer.

Specific Negatives: I don't reply quickly and sometimes will take longer than a day to get a reply out.

I don't want instant romance between our characters.

I disdain asterisk RPs and want someone who can at least write more than a sentence or two in reply.

Don't take control of my OC. That's my job. Please stick to your lane.

Lock On

Post by Lock On » 7/22/17 09:02 AM

Name: Lock On
Race: U̶n̶i̶b̶r̶o̶w̶ Unicorn

Looking For: The usual triad of the role play scene: adventure, action and/or slice of life. I do want to progress my character's canon, hopefully I may be able to do the same for your character(s). He can use friends in his current condition - or you can opt to be a rival, to which I say -insert a really memorable taunt from any movie/series/book- .

Role plays may be dark so long as it keeps a good distance away from being considered grimdark, that's where I start getting the heebie-jeebies.

I don't usually ditch role plays without a good reason, but should you feel my reply is overdue, never hesitate to page me.

Specific Positives:
Patience towards my bipolar response times for it can be tough to reply at times, reasons may range from having a busy week or just a lack of motivation. Delays can go from a day or two to a month. Page me should you think I've overextended my reply and that I'm killing your enthusiasm for the ongoing role play. I'd hate to ruin other people's experience.

Someone who tolerates mediocre writing; I'm not a walking thesaurus nor a well of profound wisdom. Oh and add tolerant to being paged after an extended period of no replies.

Specific Negatives:
Anyone looking for Erotic Role Play (hereafter referred to as ERP). I have no quarrel if you're into it, good for you if you do, it's just a personal preference. Suggestive themes are alright, I watched too many movies to not appreciate a good innuendo.

Elitists; I will probably never meet your requirements for an "acceptable starter/reply". Do keep away from me, for the sake of your own sanity.

People who ditch role plays and are clearly online but never answer even after being paged, overtime, does get on my nerve. If you really want to avoid me, do tell me upfront so I don't have to dwell on the what could've been a nice experience and move on.
Role playing is a multiplayer game - don't get angry if someone pokes you for being afk for too long.

Kitty Eboncraft

Post by Kitty Eboncraft » 7/23/17 03:00 AM

Name: Kitty

Looking for: An adventure style rp, perhaps something long and fantastical. Even cool with short and sweet rps. New to the site and simply looking for people to role play with. Good with dark and horror too if that's the focus.

Positives: Laid back writer while not the best I do have a firm grasp on proper grammar. Love writing fantasy style work and I'm stubborn as hell so I won't bail on an rp. Life can get a bit hectic though so bare with me if I take a bit to post. If it takes too long pm me and tell me to hurry it up.

Really up for anything.

Negatives:

Not a fan of elitists I guess. While not new to roleplaying as a whole I'm no master at it.

Love Not

Post by Love Not » 7/23/17 07:09 PM

Name: Love Not

Looking For:
Ponies who live in the mild west to have Love Not associate with and be either friends, lovers, or enemies with! I'm also looking for partners who like their wild westerns mixed with a paranormal flair and will be willing to work out plots for either an adventure or mystery type of role play.

Specific Positives:
I'm pretty easy to talk with when it comes to making a roleplay! I like discussing things first and am willing to compromise for a scenario that everyone can enjoy.

I'm on EST and my most active hours tend to be between 8pm - 2am.

I'm a paragraph roleplayer and would like my partner to be the same!

Specific Negatives:
Love Not can be a little hard to get to know at first as she's got a prickly outside and throws a lot of sass and smarm around.

Instant romance isn't something that I'm a fan of and, in fat, is something that I prefer to happen naturally if it ever happens at all.

Please don't control, kill, severely maim, etc... my character.