Seeking: RP Partners!

Important Tumblr ponies!
Shank
Site Admin

Seeking: RP Partners!

Post by Shank » 4/16/17 09:48 PM

Copy and paste the form below in your own reply, and this way we can have a master thread to keep track of roleplayers seeking other ponies to fill some kind of RP need they might have. This could be for romance RPs, adventure hooks, trying to find your nemesis, and so on. Some day we'll have a better system, but for now this should do well enough! If you're looking for mature RP playmates, we have another thread for that.

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b] 
[b]Gender:[/b] 

[b]Looking For:[/b] 

[b]Specific Positives:[/b] 

[b]Specific Negatives:[/b] 
Example:
  • Name: Spike the Dragon
    Race: Dragon

Looking For: Looking for roleplayers to kill some key positions in Spike's life. Anyone from the canon cast is fine, but in particular I really want to find a Rarity to RP with!

Specific Positives: I would love it if you were available to play during American prime-time.

Specific Negatives: I would like to really have a growing relationship of some kind with Rarity, since Spike is getting older now. If the RP would just be rejection with no chance, much as that could be funny, I'm not that keen on it.

Wolfbane
Founding Member

Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane » 4/17/17 07:05 PM

(CLOSED)
Last edited by Wolfbane on 1/3/18 10:07 PM, edited 4 times in total.
I am (NOT) Good.
ImageA Beast roaming Wicked dreams.
Just. Like. You.

Sunset Armada
Founding Member

Sunset Armada

Post by Sunset Armada » 4/18/17 06:32 AM

Name: Captain Sunset Armada
Race: Saddle-Arabian Unicorn; of Spanish descent

Looking For
Most of my RPs with Sunset shall be taking place on her ship, The Kangaroo, or in a port somewhere. A character that could plausibly be sea-related is most wanted, and, potentially, OCs to become part of the crew.
Most RPs I conduct will be canon to Sunset's story, as I find non-canon a little tedious.
I'm best at adventure and slice of life roleplays, and detest romance without chemistry or cause. Sunset is a ruthless self-proclaimed pirate queen, not your highschool girlfriend.
I don't mind things becoming more mature, provided neither bring it to the excess.

Specific Positives
Patience; I get distracted and can't throw replies out a mile a minute, so it helps if I'm not being bugged about the RP. My own overbearing guilt will get me to respond eventually, don't worry.
Communication; If either of us is unable to continue the RP, or one (or both) is just not enjoying it, then communication is important to ensure we both have fun. If you're churning out replies but hate the RP then it's going to crash and burn.
Active Users; I don't want to start, and really get into, a roleplay with someone who jumps ship a day or two later. Things other than EEA exist, of course, but I do like people I see frequently.

Specific Negatives:
Insta-Ships; 1. No. 2. No, seriously, no. 3. See 1 and 2. I don't do shipping with OCs just for the sake of romance. If we start an RP with the intentions of romance, then we both strive towards that goal and nothing can be achieved organically. If our characters happen to have chemistry, then so be it, but if they don't, then that's just how it is.
Never Taking a Hit; If you fight Sunset, you will not escape unscathed unless by some miracle, or if you are some form of God. She is skilled with her sword and you cannot anticipate her every move. If you can't learn to take a hit then I have no interest in any kind of RP with you. Be courteous in your own mortality.
Jumping Ship; Seriously. I'm here to RP, you're here to RP. Let's keep it going. Unless you really aren't enjoying the RP, I'd like to see responses.
I've Always Been More Wolf than Woman Anyway

Shank
Site Admin

Shank

Post by Shank » 4/18/17 10:33 AM

Name: Captain Sejanus Lucius Nocera Umbra Starsinger (Shank)
Race: Thestral (aka Bat Pony)

Looking For: I'm not looking for anything! What I want to do is OFFER my services to help you. Shank is the captain of Luna's guard, as such, in anything to do with Luna, the Court of the Night, or the Lunar Guards, I want to be there to help. Need a commanding officer? Need someone to info-dump to you? Someone to be a quest giver, an obstacle to overcome, or someone to help you PAST an obstacle? That's me. Shank's also a Dream Warden, endowed by Luna with the ability to walk in dreams, and thus help ponies past certain problems. Essentially, I want to be there to provide a service for YOUR stories and plots.

Specific Positives: I like helping people out! I think of Shank as a problem-solver. Muscle, knowledge, lore, authority.... like a quest NPC who can help move your plot forward.

Specific Negatives: I really HATE it when I am given a problem, and then can't fix it. The unhealable wound, the unbeatable foe, the problem that nothing I come up with has any solution for. If you want me to simply state or demonstrate that a problem cannot be solved, tell me in advance. I don't want to spend six hours trying to help your OC, only to discover that nothing will work because you just don't want the problem to be fixed.

Cynbel Ferode
Founding Member

Re: Seeking: RP Partners!

Post by Cynbel Ferode » 4/18/17 02:55 PM

Name: Cynbel Ferode.
Race: Unicorn pony.

Looking For: I like many different genres. Mostly I do light-hearted adventured and slice of life. Rarely do I tackle the darker types, but I wouldn't mind doing so if I find the idea interesting.

Specific Positives: - I have a very bizarre schedule due to my job, family, and girlfriend, so I can disappear without much of a warning. I'll of course let you know what's up, or if I won't be available for certain times on certain days. I won't just leave you out to dry. P: . Any one willing to deal with this will have my greatest appreciation and respect.
- Anyone willing to do at least 1-3 paragraph responses. I can write more than that if need be, but that's just my comfort zone.
- I love anyone who is willing to plan out roleplays, especially if it's an adventure roleplay with a clear goal in mind. With slice-of-life we can just go with the flow.

Specific Negatives: -I really don't like it when a roleplay stagnates. If the both of us have nothing new to add then we can just call it quits and either start anew or go our separate ways for the time being.
- Please don't derail the roleplay with OOC talk. I love being talked to, but I can't stand it when OOC takes over the roleplay.
- I don't want every roleplay to end with a ship. Shipping's fine and I may consider it if I feel like the characters interact well.
"They say revenge is a fruitless endeavor. I intend to prove them wrong."

Keno Musa
Founding Member

Post by Keno Musa » 4/18/17 06:50 PM

Name: Keno "Calli" Musa
Race: Earth Horse

Looking For: Literally just about anything! Slice of life/Adventure is good! And a sprinkle of romance if it fits the characters :3c

NOTE: not all romance will be canon; a ship /really/ has to click with me to want to do that.

Specific Positives: Just be active with me! If you'd like, we can move it to discord or something as well!

Specific Negatives: Calli isn't really tuned to gore/violent things, so i'm not really looking for too much in the fighting department

Staleen
Founding Member

Post by Staleen » 4/18/17 11:25 PM

Name: Staleen
Race: The one with da wings

Looking For: I don't mind playing any type of genre of RP, I'm adaptive to my environment.

Specific Positives:
I like to know the deets of what I'm dealing with, like the where what and why.

I don't mind doing 1 on 1 or multiple person RPs, the more the merrier as it goes.

Specific Negatives:
Don't kill, wounding is fine but we're not gonna go through doing all these rituals. Don't got 9 lives.

Let me know if you're getting sleepy or tired, I don't mind pausing to pick up. I'll try to do the same.

Ships aren't gonna be instant, he's still looking around and experimenting. Talk to me about it if you really want to.

Onyx Guard
Founding Member

Post by Onyx Guard » 4/19/17 12:07 AM

Name: Onyx Guard
Race: Unicorn

Looking For: Any type of RP, whether it's slice of the life cake or action packed adventure.

FYI his character is adapted from another universe the best I could to fit in this one.

Specific Positives:
Action is preferable, but not necessary as he does do things in his off duty time so say hi. Coffee offerings might help break the ice

When on duty, approach at own risk he takes his jobs seriously.

Onyx is engaged to Arctic Heart, so any kind of romance and such WILL be non canon.

Specific Negatives:
The usual, no killing or controlling and all that.

If you talk to him while on duty, don't expect him to be too nice then. Approach at own risk.

He's a high rank officer so ordering him around isn't a good thing either.

Guardian Flare
Founding Member

Post by Guardian Flare » 5/9/17 10:20 PM

Name: Cpl. Guardian Flare
Race: Pegasus

Looking For: casual roleplay, romance, or roleplayers who are nobles or hold royal positions

Specific Positives: I'm fairly flexible in terms of content. I tend to be on by 9 or 10 Chicago time.

Specific Negatives: Flare tends to hurt himself a lot, so expect drama and blood. We can negotiate this is you desire.

You can PM me for extra information.

Tiberius Aldrake

Post by Tiberius Aldrake » 5/18/17 10:05 AM

Name: Tiberius Aldrake
Race: Alicorn

Looking For: Ponies to come explore his kingdom. Perhaps get a new friend or more.

Specific Positives: I am quite flexible, willing to do several scenarios etc. I am usually in European time
Specific Negatives: Vore and the usual nasty stuff. One-liners.
Last edited by Tiberius Aldrake on 5/11/18 10:03 PM, edited 1 time in total.