Ask Bronze Aegis, Last survivor of the Badlands Expedition

Important Tumblr ponies!
Bronze Aegis
Founding Member

Ask Bronze Aegis, Last survivor of the Badlands Expedition

Post by Bronze Aegis » 3/5/18 08:29 AM

"You may ask me any questions you wish... I will hold nothing back." Bronze would relax on her chair while sipping from her flask, with her rusted iron mace sheathed on her side.
"My former expedition group that were wiped out in the Badlands long ago... Their sacrifices will not be in vain. It is why I give my entire loyalty and service to the Lunar Guard, for the good of Equestria. I will make sure that the expedition group and my father's souls are at peace while Equestria's citizens are protected as well."

Glitterwing

Re: Ask Bronze Aegis, Last survivor of the Badlands Expedition

Post by Glitterwing » 3/6/18 08:22 PM

Glitterwing has a question! So she raised her hoof quietly, though it was hard to hide the sneak smile on her snout.

"Pray, do tell, from what age period does your name originate?" She asks

Bronze Aegis
Founding Member

Post by Bronze Aegis » 3/8/18 07:52 AM

"That is a good question... I would assume it is from an era before or after the Three Tribes discovered Equestria."
"My former expedition group that were wiped out in the Badlands long ago... Their sacrifices will not be in vain. It is why I give my entire loyalty and service to the Lunar Guard, for the good of Equestria. I will make sure that the expedition group and my father's souls are at peace while Equestria's citizens are protected as well."

Glitterwing

Post by Glitterwing » 3/9/18 02:40 AM

"Oh" Glitterwing paused to think a moment, before giggling softly. "Are you sure it did not herald from the Bronze Aegis(Ages)?" She asked coyly.

(I'm so sorry xD)