Sketchy Canvas

Re: Free Art Grabs

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 5/15/18 11:42 AM

Bump.

Two spots open.

Windseeker

Post by Windseeker » 5/18/18 02:29 AM

Just when I was looking to breathe life into Vivi again.

Name: AVI (Vivi)
Species: Earth pony, a robot one
Mane & Tail: Ehhh, not too long, the tip of her mane tends to meet her shoulders. Her tail is long, but not long enough to be dragged across the ground.
Body: Vivi has the average stature of the common mare and bears a very prominent robotic appearance, as you might see in the provided reference. I'm not picky how that is interpreted, honestly.
Eyes: Green, like mine, albeit mine aren't bright freaking green
Personality: Shy and very naive, but brave and selfless, often reckless when doing things for others. Vivi has a poor sense of judgement, actually.
Cutie Mark: We can skip the cutie mark if you desire, since she is not real pony. However, if it's needed, simple cogs will do, or a nixie tube lit on 3 for something less generic. It tends to vary depending on what role play setting she is in.
Accessories: Just a big ass bow.
Pose: I prefer sitting, just show me whatever doable poses you can find and we'll go from there.
Background: White is fine, it's easier and usually good on the eyes.
Reference: An old avatar of mine. I used to have a full pic somewhere, but I can't find another copy since my computer broke during the move. Believe me, I wish I had a better picture to show you.

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 5/21/18 03:27 PM

Windseeker wrote:
5/18/18 02:29 AM
Just when I was looking to breathe life into Vivi again.

Name: AVI (Vivi)
Species: Earth pony, a robot one
Mane & Tail: Ehhh, not too long, the tip of her mane tends to meet her shoulders. Her tail is long, but not long enough to be dragged across the ground.
Body: Vivi has the average stature of the common mare and bears a very prominent robotic appearance, as you might see in the provided reference. I'm not picky how that is interpreted, honestly.
Eyes: Green, like mine, albeit mine aren't bright freaking green
Personality: Shy and very naive, but brave and selfless, often reckless when doing things for others. Vivi has a poor sense of judgement, actually.
Cutie Mark: We can skip the cutie mark if you desire, since she is not real pony. However, if it's needed, simple cogs will do, or a nixie tube lit on 3 for something less generic. It tends to vary depending on what role play setting she is in.
Accessories: Just a big ass bow.
Pose: I prefer sitting, just show me whatever doable poses you can find and we'll go from there.
Background: White is fine, it's easier and usually good on the eyes.
Reference: An old avatar of mine. I used to have a full pic somewhere, but I can't find another copy since my computer broke during the move. Believe me, I wish I had a better picture to show you.

Submission Acceptable.

Mystery

Post by Mystery » 5/24/18 05:13 AM

Name: Mystery
Species: Pony Draconequus
Mane & Tail: Mystery's mane is quite long, somewhat similar to Luna's, however, at the back of her head, it's put into a ponytail. Her bangs, though, are more on her left side, covering her eyepatch somewhat. Meanwhile, her tail is long enough that an inch or two of it drags along the ground whenever walking. Mystery's mane color is just pure Black, with a White line swirling up and around her mane, the line starting from the bottom of her mane. Meanwhile, her tail is the opposite, being White with a Black line swirling up and around her tail, the Black line starting at the bottom.
Body: Mystery is almost as tall as Luna, being quite lean. Her front two limbs are those of a Lioness, as well as her tail, while, her back two limbs are claws, similar to a Hippogriff's, the skin of said claws being a dark Gray-ish color. Meanwhile, her head is that of a pony's. No wings, with small horns similar to a Blackbuck's behind her ears.
Eyes: Mystery's Sclera (The usually white part in the eyes), is a light gray (light enough to tell the difference between her sclera and the white part of her eyes), while her eyes are a pure White with black splotches, kind of similar to how a Snowy Owl would look, but not as many Black splotches.
Personality: Mystery doesn't really say much, being somewhat cold to ponies, usually those who are above the age that considers them as adults, meanwhile being kind to those who are under the age that considers them teenagers. Teenagers, though, she's sometimes cold, though is usually nice to 'em. However, Kirins, Dragons and Gryphons, she's quite nice to. Hippogriffs, however, she's somewhat cold towards, though can be kind towards some of 'em.
Cutie Mark: Not Available, as Mystery doesn't have one. At least, not yet.
Accessories: A black eyepatch, with a broken heart, where it covers the eye. The eyepatch will be covering Mystery's left eye. I don't mind what color the heart is, though I'd prefer if it's either Red or White. And, two small golden earrings on both ears, with one slightly larger golden earring under the two smaller ones on her right ear. (Don't know if it counts as an accessory, but, if you can add it, my current profile picture is a tattoo on Mystery's left cheek.)
Pose: If possible, laying down, giving a thumbs up with a smile. Or, if ya don't wanna do the thumbs up, then i'm fine with her just laying down giving a smile.
Background: If possible, a snowy environment.
Reference: Sadly, I cannot provide one, though I wish I could.

Sketchy Canvas

Post by Sketchy Canvas » 6/7/18 09:04 PM

---
For Windseeker.
Attachments
1.5 (Vivi).jpg
1.5 (Vivi).jpg (605.59 KiB) Viewed 234 times
AVI (Vivi).jpg
AVI (Vivi).jpg (603.09 KiB) Viewed 234 times