FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Pics of your characters or other art.
Vaeshe

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Vaeshe » 8/24/18 12:43 AM

Type: Head shot
Character: Vaeshe Jukovesh Krakkavohs (Vaeshe, for short) is a feathered serpent. (Pretty much a snake with feathered wings.)
Personality: Vaeshe is quite kind to those who live in Equestria, she's curious and dozes off a few times a day. Vae also rarely gets angry/mad, but when she does, she's not afraid to bite.
Details and Colors: Vaeshe's underside is a Tannish Lavender, while her topside has a line of Midnight Purple going down her body, going down into a Midnight Blue which then fades down into Lavender. Her right eye is Red in the center which then fades into Blue, while her left eye is Yellow in the center which then fades into Green. Vaeshe also has Silver/White markings which spiral down her body, starting in the middle and just above her eyes and ending at the tip of her tail.
Expression: A kind smile
Pose: Looking at the screen/camera (I'm sure you know what I mean), but slightly to the right.
Cutie Mark: Not applicable
Accessories: Since it's a head shot, in between the eyes and just above her eyes, is a fancy sort of arrow with spirals at each side and also facing up, the arrow tip ending in a line going straight down to the back of her head (which would then spiral around her body).
Background Color: Transparent
References: Sadly, I don't have any references,

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 8/24/18 08:53 AM

Vaeshe wrote:
8/24/18 12:43 AM
Type: Head shot
Character: Vaeshe Jukovesh Krakkavohs (Vaeshe, for short) is a feathered serpent. (Pretty much a snake with feathered wings.)
Personality: Vaeshe is quite kind to those who live in Equestria, she's curious and dozes off a few times a day. Vae also rarely gets angry/mad, but when she does, she's not afraid to bite.
Details and Colors: Vaeshe's underside is a Tannish Lavender, while her topside has a line of Midnight Purple going down her body, going down into a Midnight Blue which then fades down into Lavender. Her right eye is Red in the center which then fades into Blue, while her left eye is Yellow in the center which then fades into Green. Vaeshe also has Silver/White markings which spiral down her body, starting in the middle and just above her eyes and ending at the tip of her tail.
Expression: A kind smile
Pose: Looking at the screen/camera (I'm sure you know what I mean), but slightly to the right.
Cutie Mark: Not applicable
Accessories: Since it's a head shot, in between the eyes and just above her eyes, is a fancy sort of arrow with spirals at each side and also facing up, the arrow tip ending in a line going straight down to the back of her head (which would then spiral around her body).
Background Color: Transparent
References: Sadly, I don't have any references,
So a feathered snake, tell me what species of snake would be closest to her and I think I will be set.

Vaeshe

Post by Vaeshe » 8/24/18 09:08 AM

Wrought Alloy wrote:
8/24/18 08:53 AM

So a feathered snake, tell me what species of snake would be closest to her and I think I will be set.
I wanna say Vaeshe is a combination of a Burmese Python, and a Bush Viper. As big as a Burmese Python, but looks like a Bush Viper.

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 8/24/18 09:13 AM

Vaeshe wrote:
8/24/18 09:08 AM
Wrought Alloy wrote:
8/24/18 08:53 AM

I wanna say Vaeshe is a combination of a Burmese Python, and a Bush Viper. As big as a Burmese Python, but looks like a Bush Viper.
Bush viper, got it, accepted.

Airborne Noire

Post by Airborne Noire » 9/9/18 06:51 PM

Character: Airborne Noire

Mane/Tail color: Black
Coat: White
Eyes: Brown

Apparel: Ushanka hat

Expression: Smirking

Full body pose: Dancing as she stands on her hindlegs while low-kicking, and her forelegs crossed over her chest (Message me to know more about the Kazotsky dance, A.K.A the "Russian dance".)

Background: Red
"Stand united with unyielding courage, for the Tsaritsa."

-Vigil Regiment motto

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 9/10/18 09:38 AM

Airborne Noire wrote:
9/9/18 06:51 PM
Character: Airborne Noire

Mane/Tail color: Black
Coat: White
Eyes: Brown

Apparel: Ushanka hat

Expression: Smirking

Full body pose: Dancing as she stands on her hindlegs while low-kicking, and her forelegs crossed over her chest (Message me to know more about the Kazotsky dance, A.K.A the "Russian dance".)

Background: Red
Accepted

Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound » 9/12/18 09:45 AM

Name: Bloodhound
Mane/tail: red
Species: Batpony
Eye Color: Green
Build: Muscular
Type: Anthro
Attire:https://www.google.com/search?q=georgia ... 42&bih=574 look at these and it will give you exactly what I want. I would prefer the color be grey.
Pose: Aggressive stance holding a long musket-like firearm with a dagger and short chopping sword at his belt.
Background: I don't need a background but if you would like to add one I would prefer it be a mountainous terrain in winter.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 9/14/18 08:38 AM

Bloodhound wrote:
9/12/18 09:45 AM
Name: Bloodhound
Mane/tail: red
Species: Batpony
Eye Color: Green
Build: Muscular
Type: Anthro
Attire:https://www.google.com/search?q=georgia ... 42&bih=574 look at these and it will give you exactly what I want. I would prefer the color be grey.
Pose: Aggressive stance holding a long musket-like firearm with a dagger and short chopping sword at his belt.
Background: I don't need a background but if you would like to add one I would prefer it be a mountainous terrain in winter.
Not certain about doing anthro, I'll think about it.

Bloodhound

Post by Bloodhound » 9/14/18 09:47 AM

Okay, thanks for your consideration.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Sunset_Shimmer

Post by Sunset_Shimmer » 9/14/18 03:25 PM

-Message not found-
Last edited by Sunset_Shimmer on 10/6/18 06:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.