(OPEN) Zah's Commission info!

Pics of your characters or other art.
Raven Sorrel
Founding Member

(OPEN) Zah's Commission info!

Post by Raven Sorrel » 1/4/19 11:19 AM

I had a different thread here more than a year ago so it's pretty outdated - posted in a wrong forum too. Total mess.

Anyway, after quite a long while I'm finally opening up my commissions again!

I also now have a discord server for anyone who'd like to share art or chat: https://discord.gg/nerMhYY

----

Prices (in USD)
New!SKETCH Base price includes a cleaned sketch with either white, gray or transparent background. If color is added, a simple background can be added as well upon request.

Size:
Bust: 5$
Halfbody: 10$ and up (price can vary depending on pose and character complexity)
Fullbody: 15$ and up (price can vary depending on pose and character complexity)

Add-ons:
Flat color: +2$ for busts and halfbodies and +5$ for fullbodies.
Shading: +2$ for busts and halfbodies and +5$ for fullbodies. (Yes, shading can be done without color)
Extra character: +50% of total price
Accessories: +1-5$ depending on size and complexity.
Clothing/Armor: +5$ and up, depending on size and complexity

LINE ART Base price includes clean lineart and flat coloring with a transparent background. Simple backgrounds can be added upon request.

Size:
Bust: 8$
Halfbody: 15$ and up (price can vary depending on pose and character complexity)
Fullbody: 20$ and up (price can vary depending on pose and character complexity)

Add-ons:
Shading: +2$ for busts and halfbodies and +5$ for fullbodies.
Extra character: +50% of total price
Accessories: +1-5$ depending on size and complexity.
Clothing/Armor: +5$ and up, depending on size and complexity

When commissioning me please fill out the following form and send it in a PM:
Commission type: [Sketch or Line]
Size: [Bust, Halfbody or Fullbody]
Shading: [Yes or no]
(for sketches only) Color: [Yes or no]
Expression: [If any preference]
View: [Front facing, 3/4th or Side]
Reference sheet: [Link to reference(s) of your character]
Accessories: [Yes or no - if yes then specify]
(for fullbodies only) Description of body-pose (optionally with an image reference for clarification): [Text (+ link to reference)]
If you have no specific pose/expression in mind, you can also just send me a brief (~3 sentences) bio about the character, and I'll draw something based on that.

Rules:
* Payment will be done through Paypal after I have completed the sketch and you have given me the 'ok' to continue working on the final piece. (If a sketch commission I will send you the full sketch after payment)
* After receiving the sketch you have the right to request minor edits that don't require re-doing large parts of the sketch.
* Until the payment has been made I have the right to drop the commission at any time.
* I have the right to deny any commission for whatever reason.

Extra notes:
* As you can see in the art I've posted here my art style tends to be very inconsistent... Please be aware of this.
* There are a lot of things I have zero to no experience drawing, but I'm usually willing to give it a try.

Art Examples: https://www.deviantart.com/snowpaca/gallery/
Lined half body

Half body sketch with shading

Sketch fullbody with shading