An artist who also experiments with alchemy and combines the two passions. Thus creating magical illustrations that can come to life and much more.
Shadow Craft / Shade is a caring and loving pegasus who is also shy and sometimes quiet. She has a dark violet fluffy coat and some green and teal mane and tail. Her right eye has the thestral slit pupil while the other is the average pupil; both are amber in color. She has wings like a pegasus, but a bit larger and sharper than normal. Only her closest and truest of friends see her wild and vibrant personality. Shade is hard of trusting others, but gives every pony a chance. Shade enjoys telling bad jokes and sick puns, so expect some regrettable laughter knowing you just smiled at a horrible joke.
Hello dearies, please feel free to chat with me and ask if you wanna rp! I won't bite and will always respond as soon as I can. I'm sometimes very busy or random life stuff happens so I might not be able to be on as often or get to everyone at the same time. Here are some guidelines/rules that may be stretched under certain reasonings.
1. I typically go for narrative roleplays, but don't always expect paragraphs from me or from you. All I ask for is a reply that gives me something to work with, not just dialogue for most/every response. I need to know how your pony is reacting, looks, is doing, whats happening around us, not just "Hey."
2. I enjoy Romance the most in roleplaying, but need our ponies to build up to that level, not just automatically get right to it. I also am up for dark, angsty, and adventurous rps. I love it when Romance rp's have deep romance, where characters actually bond together and grow closer together over time and challenging situations.
3. If you have an rp idea that doesn't fit to what I mentioned above, PLEASE..PLEASE still tell me! I love being open/introduced to new ideas!
4. I'm for doing 18+ themes/things with those over that age. I also request talking about it before doing so.
5. I also request we always talk about the plan for the roleplay before doing them, otherwise I'll feel unmotivated and lost in the rp and will lose interest over time.
6. If I forget or miss the notification due to technology or just life in general, please feel free to tell me, you will not be bothering me! Just be considerate and nice about it.
7. I am also open to RPing on DISCORD! It’s much easier for me to see and respond on there rather than here, just cause I will get notifications and see ppl are trying to reach me. Whilst on here I can only cycle through my accounts and might miss something!
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
History and Details:
<p>Voice: <a href="https://youtu.be/DNPsYcKfEpg">https://youtu.be/DNPsYcKfEpg</a></p>
<p>Pet: Fruit Bat (Pomegranate Variant)</p>
<p>Likes: Junk food, Animals, Art, Music, Movies, Video Games, Night, Overcast, Wind, Nightmare Night, Cuddling, Blankets, Mythology, Dark Arts, and Magic.</p>
<p>Dislikes: Rap, Sports, Ignorant and Rude ponies, Hot Weather, Sunny Days, and being embarassed.</p>
<p>Long term goal(s): To inspire and help other ponies</p>
<p>Shadow Craft, a pegasus-bat pony, born and raised in Cloudsdale. She has always had a great joy in flying, but not competitively, just feeling the wind under her wings and through her mane and tail. Shade from filly to present has always enjoyed creating art and stories that really express her imagination and creativity. Shade is an only child and was raised by her mother, Angel Dust, in Cloudsdale. It has been just the two of them since about the time Shade was born. Her father, Jynx Dreams, wasn't in the picture all that much, but now that she's older they've begun to reconnect, not that it's been all that easy. Shade's father is a full blooded Bat/Thestral Pony while her mother is a Pegasus Pony. Shade doesn't know the whole story about her parents and why they aren't together still, but her mother, Angel Dust, still believes that Jynx Dreams is a good stallion at heart, even if Shade doesn't understand why.</p>
<p>Shade has always carried a passion for making and creating things, but more specifically by drawing, painting, and sculpting things. But she always felt there could be so much more to her art than just still images on paper/canvas/clay/etc. So with determination she studied and explored alchemy and it's elements, using her creations in her mediums and on her finished projects to create so many amazing effects. Some would make the entire image move and come to life, some would make characters and creatures come into the material world for some amount of time, and a favorite effect was being able to walk into the world of the illustration or picture.</p>
Contact Shadow Craft
2/28/17 11:39 AM
7/16/18 08:08 PM
Search user’s posts
(0.27% of all posts / 0.03 posts per day)
Most active forum:
(5 Posts / 38.46% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
Shadow Craft Art by Shadow Craft's Admin
(3 Posts / 23.08% of user’s posts)