An artist who also experiments with alchemy and combines the two passions. Thus creating magical illustrations that can come to life and much more.
Shadow Craft / Shade is a caring and loving pegasus who is also shy and sometimes quiet. She has a dark violet fluffy coat and some green and teal mane and tail. Her right eye has the thestral slit pupil while the other is the average pupil; both are amber in color. She has wings like a pegasus, but a bit larger and sharper than normal. Only her closest and truest of friends see her wild and vibrant personality. Shade is hard of trusting others, but gives every pony a chance. Shade enjoys telling bad jokes and sick puns, so expect some regrettable laughter knowing you just smiled at a horrible joke.
Hello dearies, please feel free to chat with me and ask if you wanna rp! I won't bite and will always respond as soon as I can. I'm sometimes very busy or random life stuff happens so I might not be able to be on as often or get to everyone at the same time. Here are some guidelines/rules that may be stretched under certain reasonings.
1. I typically go for narrative roleplays, but don't always expect paragraphs from me or from you. All I ask for is a reply that gives me something to work with, not just dialogue for most/every response. I need to know how your pony is reacting, looks, is doing, whats happening around us, not just "Hey."
2. I enjoy Romance the most in roleplaying, but need our ponies to build up to that level, not just automatically get right to it. I also am up for dark, angsty, and adventurous rps. I love it when Romance rp's have deep romance, where characters actually bond together and grow closer together over time and challenging situations.
3. If you have an rp idea that doesn't fit to what I mentioned above, PLEASE..PLEASE still tell me! I love being open/introduced to new ideas!
4. I'm for doing 18+ themes/things with those over that age. I also request talking about it before doing so.
5. I also request we always talk about the plan for the roleplay before doing them, otherwise I'll feel unmotivated and lost in the rp and will lose interest over time.
6. If I forget or miss the notification due to technology or just life in general, please feel free to tell me, you will not be bothering me! Just be considerate and nice about it.
7. I am also open to RPing on DISCORD! It’s much easier for me to see and respond on there rather than here, just cause I will get notifications and see ppl are trying to reach me. Whilst on here I can only cycle through my accounts and might miss something!
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
History and Details:
<p>Voice: <a href="https://youtu.be/DNPsYcKfEpg">https://youtu.be/DNPsYcKfEpg</a></p>
<p>Pet: Fruit Bat (Pomegranate Variant)</p>
<p>Shadow Craft had always been drifting through chaos. From a young age, she battled to keep to her wits as she was in a constant pattern of going parent to parent. Her mother and father lived such different lives, yet both loved her very much, but couldn’t love one another. Not anymore it seemed. Her mother lives as an apothecary and healer in Cloudsdale. Her father the leader of his own tribe of bat ponies that continued to live in a traditional way of life.</p>
<p>Much like her past, her appearance matched the chaotic blend of her two families. Her right pupil matched that of her thestrals roots, her wings sharper than other pegasi she studied alongside. She was a freak of nature in her eyes. She never felt she belonged to any home, to any pony, to any place.</p>
<p>The mare felt dissociated from reality, as if she constantly trotted in thin air, her wings held back by some strange force, a force that pushed her to struggle and gasp to keep afloat in this chaotic mess.</p>
<p>Even so, she took to her mother’s teachings of alchemy; the mythology and creativity of her father’s culture, to create art. Both gave her a connection to her parents, and combining them had given her a new path to follow. One that was full of so many discoveries and opportunities, as well as dangers.</p>
<p>As the Mane 6 encountered villain after villain, it hadn’t been until the near reformation of Discord that the Lord of Chaos had paid the strange Pega-bat a visit. He had been so curious about her development, her creation. Such an abnormal formation of genes to develop such an acute rarity as her.</p>
<p>Discord would begin to dabble and dissect her mind, full of curious thoughts and inquiries. Sure at first it was frustrating to make any of her creations, to grow in her field and test new alchemical reactions with the draconequus proving her impatiently and so continuously! So they made a deal, Discord could study her if he would assist her in her studies with unknown experiments with her alchemical-artistic projects.</p>
<p>As the two continued to interact and experiment for both their curiosities they would grow on each other, and find themselves enjoying the other’s company. She had never imagined becoming friends with such a powerful deity.</p>
<p>Shade has her own gallery and studio home in Canterlot, where she sells her art and opens up shop for commissioned work. Out of sight of customers is not only her humble abode but also her workshop where she’d combine and test all her alchemical reagents and ingredients.</p>
<p>Shade still bounces between parents, but at this point, she finds being alone to be much easier on her heart. Her mother can be quite intrusive and controlling when it comes to Shade’s experiments. As if she believes that Shade isn’t capable of doing any of it herself or that she has no knowledge of what reagents do what and when applied with one another. Even when Shadow Craft has made great strides in her studies, with or without Discord’s help.</p>
<p>Shadow’s father, on the other hand, is quite the opposite, very relaxed and barely taking part in her everyday life. Previously, for some time Shade would believe it to just mean that he is busy with the clan. However, as more time goes on, Shade wonders if she just isn’t as important to him as she once was years ago.</p>
Contact Shadow Craft
2/28/17 11:39 AM
12/17/18 11:55 PM
Search user’s posts
(0.26% of all posts / 0.02 posts per day)
Most active forum:
(6 Posts / 42.86% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
Shadow Craft Art Master Post -SFW-
(3 Posts / 21.43% of user’s posts)