Arivu Aristotle the embodiment of Curiosity
The embodiment of Curiosity. A chaotic noodle.
A draconequus with front lion paws and back being pony hooves. He had two symmetrical curved horns. He also wears orange-rimmed round glasses. Mane, tail, and back tufts are made up of orange hues and dark red streaks. his eyes much like a dragon's with pale yellow-orange sclera and a red-orange iris. He has cream-white markings on his paws' toes, hooves before the actual hoof is exposed, muzzle, and ears, as well as matching freckles.
Hello dearies, please feel free to chat with me and ask if you wanna rp! I won't bite and will always respond as soon as I can. I'm sometimes very busy or random life stuff happens so I might not be able to be on as often or get to everyone at the same time. Here are some guidelines/rules that may be stretched under certain reasonings.
1. I typically go for narrative roleplays, but don't always expect paragraphs from me or from you. All I ask for is a reply that gives me something to work with, not just dialogue for most/every response. I need to know how your pony is reacting, looks, is doing, whats happening around us, not just "Hey."
2. I enjoy Romance the most in roleplaying, but need our ponies to build up to that level, not just automatically get right to it. I also am up for dark, angsty, and adventurous rps. I love it when Romance rp's have deep romance, where characters actually bond together and grow closer together over time and challenging situations.
3. If you have an rp idea that doesn't fit to what I mentioned above, PLEASE..PLEASE still tell me! I love being open/introduced to new ideas!
4. I'm for doing 18+ themes/things with those over that age. I also request talking about it before doing so.
5. I also request we always talk about the plan for the roleplay before doing them, otherwise I'll feel unmotivated and lost in the rp and will lose interest over time.
6. If I forget or miss the notification due to technology or just life in general, please feel free to tell me, you will not be bothering me! Just be considerate and nice about it.
7. I am also open to RPing on DISCORD! It’s much easier for me to see and respond on there rather than here, just cause I will get notifications and see ppl are trying to reach me. Whilst on here I can only cycle through my accounts and might miss something!
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
History and Details:
Contact Arivu Aristotle
8/20/18 12:38 AM
12/14/18 01:17 AM
Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.00 posts per day)