Viewing profile - Mauve Marble
Sculptress based in Ponyville.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/a38c/th/pr ... bsosa8.jpg
Ponyville, in her Studio
Sculpting, Sketching, Baking (both clay and goodies), Reading, and napping.
A stocky mare, built up from her many times of lifting and positioning her sculptures, most made of many forms of marble and even some clay. Her mane and tail are thick and partially curly in two shades of pink. Her coat a mauvey grey with darker markings along her muzzle, flanks, ankles, and ears. Even some snowy markings under her eyes. She has bright blue irises, and wings that are black-to-mauve/purple-to-pink-to-lighter pink much like the colors found in her mane and tail.
Hello dearies, please feel free to chat with me and ask if you wanna rp! I won't bite and will always respond as soon as I can. I'm in art college and sometimes very busy or random life stuff happens so I might not be able to be on as often or get to everyone at the same time. Here are some guidelines/rules that may be stretched under certain reasonings.
1. I typically go for narrative roleplays, but don't always expect paragraphs from me or from you. All I ask for is a reply that gives me something to work with, not just dialogue for most/every response. I need to know how your pony is reacting, looks, is doing, whats happening around us, not just "Hey."
2. I enjoy Romance the most in roleplaying, but need our ponies to build up to that level, not just automatically get right to it. I also am up for dark, angsty, and adventurous rps. I love it when Romance rp's have deep romance, where characters actually bond together and grow closer together over time and challenging situations.
3. If you have an rp idea that doesn't fit to what I mentioned above, PLEASE..PLEASE still tell me! I love being open/introduced to new ideas!
4. I'm for doing 18+ themes/things with those over that age. I also request talking about it before doing so.
5. I also request we always talk about the plan for the roleplay before doing them, otherwise I'll feel unmotivated and lost in the rp and will lose interest over time.
6. If I forget or miss the notification due to technology or just life in general, please feel free to tell me, you will not be bothering me! Just be considerate and nice about it.
7. **EDITED** Currently switching over to a new style of roleplay. Apparently most rps on here are taken as canon so I shall follow suit, unless determined before hand. So I apologize for any confusions as I get use to this. Examples of how I'll handle it: "Do you want this to count as canon?" or "Hey, I like this RP, but I don't want it to be part of my canon."
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
History and Details:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 8e82c5.gif
Contact Mauve Marble
11/29/17 06:34 PM
4/14/18 09:51 PM
Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.00 posts per day)