Ask the Con-Artist Kitty

Important Tumblr ponies!
Capper Cat

Ask the Con-Artist Kitty

Post by Capper Cat » 11/15/17 05:10 PM

"Hello! Capper's the name and Charming's the game!" He poses handsomely. "Yes, yes. Come on ladies! I need space too. But, of course you must have lots of questions for me! Don't be afraid to ask~"
Capper's the name! Charmin's the game!

Terra

Re: Ask the Con-Artist Kitty

Post by Terra » 11/16/17 03:26 PM

“What’s it like to be a cat!? Are you fluffy? Do you like to be petted? Does it really feel good when someone scratches your head? How is it that you have a patch of blue fur on the top of your head? Can you speak both Equestrian and Meow!?” I then took a breath, and was about to begin again before I realized that I was asking way too many questions.
Somepony shine a light, I’m frozen by the fear in me.. Somepony make me feel alive and shatter me!
So cut me from the line, dizzy spinning endlessly.. Somepony make me feel alive and shatter me!

Capper Cat

Post by Capper Cat » 11/16/17 05:38 PM

"Well. That's a lot of questions."
He twitched his tail a bit.
"To answer your questions.
1. Being a cat is quite different from ponies. We have to groom every inch of our bodies, Trim and sharpen claws, Keep an eye on our tails at all times, and most importantly that we don't actually have 9 lives.
2. I'll mix these questions.
I am quiet fluffy if I say so myself. And getting scratched on the head isn't as good as on my middle back, since I can't reach it.
3. It's dyed.
4. Abyssia actually speaks the same language as Equestria."
He smiles. "Does that answer you?"

Capper Cat

Post by Capper Cat » 11/17/17 10:49 AM

Bump

Terra

Post by Terra » 11/17/17 12:15 PM

Capper Cat wrote:
11/16/17 05:38 PM
"Well. That's a lot of questions."
He twitched his tail a bit.
"To answer your questions.
1. Being a cat is quite different from ponies. We have to groom every inch of our bodies, Trim and sharpen claws, Keep an eye on our tails at all times, and most importantly that we don't actually have 9 lives.
2. I'll mix these questions.
I am quiet fluffy if I say so myself. And getting scratched on the head isn't as good as on my middle back, since I can't reach it.
3. It's dyed.
4. Abyssia actually speaks the same language as Equestria."
He smiles. "Does that answer you?"
I shrugged. "Guess it does! I wonder who even came up with that nine-lives thing anyway?"
Somepony shine a light, I’m frozen by the fear in me.. Somepony make me feel alive and shatter me!
So cut me from the line, dizzy spinning endlessly.. Somepony make me feel alive and shatter me!

Capper Cat

Post by Capper Cat » 11/28/17 09:13 AM

Terra wrote:
11/17/17 12:15 PM
I shrugged. "Guess it does! I wonder who even came up with that nine-lives thing anyway?"
"Hmm. I don't know who did. Possibly someone long ago that nobody remembers. Or it's an old mares tale."

Ailen-Pom Stitch

Post by Ailen-Pom Stitch » 11/30/17 12:07 PM

“Hmm...” Ailen looked that cat over. “I still don’t see how people mistake me for a cat. Can you guess why?”
~Ailen-Pom Stitch