"The Captain looking for a crew" | Equestria | Open RP

Stories and RP Threads
Lavernious Wing

"The Captain looking for a crew" | Equestria | Open RP

Post by Lavernious Wing » 10/6/17 03:20 PM

(The Picture is what I see Lavernious' Airship Looks like! As well as this RP will be a Adventure and action RP)

One Evening day in Equestria Lavernious would Board his Airship 'The Blue Jay' as he untied the docking ropes as he would take in on board with him as he hung the rope taking his boarding plank on board and heading to the Helm. His Airship has Broadside Cannons and a Front Hwach'a Cannon up front that is Rigged with 8 grapple Hooks, its still a prototype but has been working Wonders! As he took his helm he turned his Engines on and took off from the dock. "Finally after a year I am airborne again! now time to fly off and find new lands to search and maybe make a some money!" He says as he smiled wearing standard clothing of a Pirate just without a hat as he grinned "But First I need a crew Ill be searching far and wide for a crew of any race or gender as long as they have the guts to withstand Air to air combat and boarding then its perfect!" He says chuckling to himself as he was Flying north.
He was flying for hours before he found Civilization. A Shining Kingdom that is defiantly different then what he is use to in the Bad Lands as he snarled "Wow.. its so... colorful out here" he says to him self looking around as his Airship sailed though the Air a few hundred feet in the air as He was getting closer to a City he will soon find out is called Canterlot seemed they have Airship Docks as he flew closer to the City. Soon his Airship can be seen approaching Canterlot and soon slowing down and stopping as he turned all the power to his engines off as he soon got to the Docks putting his plank down and grabbing his docking rope and tieing down securely in a knot.
After he walked off Into the Town, he was a Tall Cockatoo with Dark Navy Blue Feathers and under feathers are a Light Baby Blue outlining his darker Feathers as he was walking with his Scimitar sheathed on his belt wearing standard old Fashioned Pirate type of Clothing with a Bandana over his head as he walked through the town seeing the ponies that live here as he would be looking around "Oh Pony land? Fun.. better find some Good Ponies here that want a Exciting Adventure..." He would be in the Market area now ponies giving him odd looks but ignoring him as he climb up the Fountain in the middle and yelled out "I am looking for anyone who is willing to join my crew I am do not care What gender or Race you are as long as you want an exhilarating Life Sailing through the Clouds and Finding treasure and Fighting other Scallywags in Air that threaten us!" He was yelling this out as he looked around ponies still giving him odd looks but circling the fountain talking amongst each other as he eyes the crowd and spreads his wings open "Well Anyone?!" He says
Attachments
The_squid-art.jpg
Lavernious' Airship
The_squid-art.jpg (299.69 KiB) Viewed 587 times

Geode

Re: "The Captain looking for a crew" | Equestria | Open RP

Post by Geode » 10/7/17 04:38 PM

Amongst the crowds of nicely dressed ponies (more commonly, unicorns) a griffon would be strolling about with a less than pleased expression on her face. She felt as though she was sticking out like that of a sore thumb, padding along on her rather large black paws and dark gray talons on the rather nice streets with her luggage being carried along via her tail and around her neck. While the beautiful buildings were quite the pleasure to the griffon's watchful eye, that would have to be averted towards where every unicorn was facing: The Parrot.

The larger beast amongst unicorns would grumble softly in question, her predatory sapphire eyes narrowing as she would perk up her smaller jaguar ears in question. Approaching forward while making sure her luggage was close to her in a protective sense, she tilted her head as she made her way towards the front of the crowd. Well. The crowd that formed from either interest in his proposal, or just general curiosity about what this parrot was squakin' all about.

"Who are you, Pirate?" The griffon called out from among the whispers and chatter of the Canterlot Ponies, her eyes focused on him as the griffon's sapphire eye appeared to of been sparked with a glimmer of interest.

Lavernious Wing

Post by Lavernious Wing » 10/7/17 05:45 PM

The Cockatoo Would put his attention from all the Ponies to the One Gryphon as she spook he would grin as he jumped down from the Fountain in front of the Gryphon as he heard her "Ahh Glad you ask! I am not really a Pirate I am a Hired Mercenary as well and my name is Lavernious Wing Captain of 'The blue Jay', and I am looking for Anyone well uhh.... Anypony or Gryphon Can join my crew as long as you have the Guts To Sail Through the Sky on "The Blue Jay"! as he said as he thrusted his arm into a bow then one of his Wings would Point to his Docked Airship a good Walks away "Its a Sturdy Airship with full broadside cannon equaling in total of 12 Cannons 6 on each Broad, and a prototype Hwatch'a Grapple Cannon I made myself!" He says grinning as he looked at the Gryphon "Are you interested in Joining? We will be going Far and Wide across the Lands, Fining treasure and becoming Rich! Though we will have to Evade some patrols or other pirates or Fight Full on forward!" He says thrusting his wing in the air as he looked down at the Gryphon "So Are you interested?" He asks the Gryphon as he looked at her with a small Grin.

Ducati Wheelspin

Post by Ducati Wheelspin » 10/8/17 11:51 AM

A black stallion approached where the cockatoo was announcing his proposal. The stallion in question was a shorter one with a black coat and blue coveralls. His eyes were a red and his mane contained the colours of black and blue. He listened to the griffin speak to him and then piped up himself. "Does the ship need a bloody well good mechanic?" He asked in an obvious accent

Lavernious Wing

Post by Lavernious Wing » 10/8/17 12:01 PM

As the Cockatoo was speaking to the Griffin he would turn his head to face the Stallion as he would smile "Ah! A Mechanic you say?" He says looking over to the stallion as he was smiling raising his hoof to the Stallion "Well an Good Airship needs a mechanic to keep her afloat eh?!" He asks as he nodded "You brave enough to Float away From home sailing the Sky!? and maybe even getting in Air Combat?" He asks kneeling down and wrapping his wing around the Stallion's Neck as he looked at the stallion "So? Are you? We will be traveling from here go to different lands to get a full functional Crew so when Ponies, Gryphons, and Parrots and many other species hear " 'The Blue Jay' is coming!", "They would be scared of the Blue Jay and it's crew!" He says as he stands up from kneeling down as he looked at the stallion "So What do you say?" The Cockatoo asks looking at him, the Gryphon not far but behind him.

Geode

Post by Geode » 10/8/17 05:19 PM

It was with hesitation that the griffon would look towards the Parrot, Lavernious Wing. With a bit of a low and near-beastly grumble, she would flicker her tail back and forth once then nod. After all? She could use a fresh start. "I accept." She said aloud, loud enough for him to hear as she would approach the mercenary. "You will need someone to rationalize the gems, a job only suited for that of a griffon." They added simply, calmly striding towards the Captain and approaching him, sitting near.. or rather, behind him as he would consult the possible future mechanic.

Lavernious Wing

Post by Lavernious Wing » 10/8/17 05:36 PM

As Lavernious was talking to the possible Mechanic he looked towards the Gryphon as He looked at the Gryphon with a grin as he jumped over to her wrapping his wing around her neck "AHHH Wonderful! A Gryphon is great at Brute strength as well!" He says complementing her as he smiled letting go "Welcome Aboard Miss... May I have your Name? I could use the name of my Future Crew!" He says with a smile as he brought the Gryphon over to the Maybe Near Future Mechanic as he looked at him "So What is your answer?" he asks The Stallion

Ducati Wheelspin

Post by Ducati Wheelspin » 10/8/17 08:17 PM

"I haven't flown in a while after my experience with my previous ship, the Marionette, but I'm willing to join your crew. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." He said confidently. His red eyes looking up at the cockatoo captain. "Now what's my first order?"

Lavernious Wing

Post by Lavernious Wing » 10/8/17 10:20 PM

Lavernious would look back at tge Stallion "First order Is tell me your name then head to "The Blue Jay" at the docks get familiar witg ut the prep it for take off well be leaving shortly!" He says with a nod looking at the gryphon with a smile as he looked at her "Now... you ready to go miss?"

Ducati Wheelspin

Post by Ducati Wheelspin » 10/9/17 11:01 AM

"My name is Gascap Fueltank and yes captain." The stallion began trotting over to the docks to do his maintenance on the ship. His eyes wandered towards anything that needed fixing.