Sell Sword for Hire. (Closed except for Pm requests)

Stories and RP Threads
CrystalWave

Re: Sell Sword for Hire. (Closed except for Pm requests)

Post by CrystalWave » 5/12/18 11:17 PM

She hadn’t been a big fan of leaving him to scout ahead, but would carefully to make sure she was not farther than a brisk trot away from him she would look around for any suspicious things or ponies, as well as keeping her ear out if he called for her.
"I'd say go to hell but I never want to see you again."
-Sylvia Plath

Victima Oblivione

Post by Victima Oblivione » 5/16/18 03:15 AM

There was a clicking sound of stone hitting stone as a small pebble skidded across the road past the two. The gray earthpony limped forward about 20ft. Behind them. He grasped a wooden staff in one hoof which he leaned on. He stopped and stared at Crystal Wave.

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 5/16/18 10:03 PM

The hairs on the back of her neck would stand on end, the sound of the click quickly causing her ears to perk up in tension, trotting back to the stallion, and upon seeing the grey stallion, would place herself between the two, hoof on her weapon cautiously. Whispering hushed to the stallion she protected. “If he engages me, run on my word.”
-Sylvia Plath

David T.

Post by David T. » 5/17/18 01:14 AM

David turned back and saw the grey pony and froze. His muscles tensed and he slowly inched his way backwards to the next set of crossroads. He crouched low with wide eyes.
"Please, don't ask..."

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 6/3/18 12:55 AM

Cryss would stare carefully at the individual.
“Hail, sir... What is your quarrel here, if you have one?” She would ask the cripple, stalling somewhat, trying to think of the best course of action.
-Sylvia Plath

Victima Oblivione

Post by Victima Oblivione » 6/7/18 03:12 AM

The gray stallion looked on to Crystal. He stared with a blank, yet stoic face. His gaze shifted slightly to David and his brow furrowed slightly. He tapped his staff to the ground twice, which now could be seen as a long quarterstaff with twirled, cork-screw like ends. After he tapped the ground, he asked aloud, while maintaining eye contact with David "What are you doing with this pony?"

David T.

Post by David T. » 6/15/18 07:53 PM

David's eyes narrowed and he took a step forward, shaking off his shiver. "She's walking me home, and we don't want you to start any trouble." He made eye contact with the gray pony and tensed slightly.
"Please, don't ask..."

CrystalWave

Post by CrystalWave » 6/24/18 10:45 PM

Oh, shoot. I upload it’s my turn.//

She was surprised at what ease he managed to reply. Despite his tenseness. It was certainly warranted. Yet she stood at the ready. Anything could come from anywhere. Or nothing might happen at all, despite that options unlikelihood.
-Sylvia Plath