Community Game Servers!

Random discussions of all kinds.
Deca
Founding Member

Community Game Servers!

Post by Deca » 3/25/18 08:02 PM

Do you play Garry's Mod and wish you could play with your fellow EEA Users? Or have you just wanted to have a fun environment to start playing it in the first place since well, random servers with random people can often be kinda scary?

Well! I have some news for you! Through the magic of friendship I have access to a server that can professionally host a game server such as Garry's Mod, Arc Survival Evolved, 7 Days to Die, Rust, Killing Floor 2, TF2, L4D2, or anything your heart desires! (If it's on steam and other certain little details)

Basically this is a GREAT opportunity to really kick start our gaming side of the community, but it comes at a price. This friend has bills to pay for these servers, and I can't ask him to run these kinds of things for free, as of right now I also can't pay for it myself, so this would be a group effort to try and keep this kinda thing afloat.

That sounds scary, I know, but think about it! It's OUR game server, we can do whatever we want! Like seriously, if you guys want to play any multiplayer game on steam, I can set you guys up if this happens! I just need to know how many of you guys are interested, what games you'd all love to play, and how many want to play at the same time! Let me know in the comments below!

Pinkie Pie

Re: Community Game Servers!

Post by Pinkie Pie » 3/26/18 07:04 PM

Do check this out people =] will mean we can all play some games together.
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Kadai Montanya

Post by Kadai Montanya » 3/27/18 07:11 PM

I'd be willing to play some 7days with you folks. Found a great mod that makes it fun until the new update rolls out.

Deca
Founding Member

Post by Deca » 3/29/18 11:53 AM

I see all the views to this post, come on people, I'm asking you to reply! I need to know your opinions on this, I don't post this to go "HEY! LOOK AT ME!" I post these things to ask for community feedback.

Próba

Post by Próba » 4/12/18 02:54 AM

I love the idea of a community server, but would there be enough people here to actually make it viable/active? That's pretty much the only concern I'd have.