EEA RPG system

Random discussions of all kinds.
Silver Shield
Founding Member

EEA RPG system

Post by Silver Shield » 10/11/17 09:54 AM

Hey guys! Just putting it out there, but I'm cobbling together a dice based RPG system that I hope to put to good use in the chatrooms, that will be hopefully simple to learn and simple to use.

It's not quite all finished yet; the races are done, but the classes need a bit of detail still, and the magic spells, skills, and other character customization stuff still aren't done. I will be working on it from this point forward; if you are interested please PM or IM me! I would love to have a group of people to play this with!

Also, any suggestions on things you want to see put into the RPG as playable things (spells, races, classes, etc) will be taken into consideration, but of course I hope to make the system playable before adding much extra fluff C:

Here it is:

pages.php?a=s&page_ID=6c5f729b
"The Superior Man does not, even for the space of a single meal, act contrary to virtue. In moments of haste, he cleaves to it. In times of danger, he cleaves to it." -Confucius

"One cannot reflect on themselves in rushing water. Likewise, only one who knows inner peace can grant it to another." -Lao Tzu

Silver Shield
Founding Member

Re: EEA RPG system

Post by Silver Shield » 10/29/17 12:59 PM

Hey guys! Update on the Into the Everfree RPG system I've been putting together! I've gotten all of the magical spellcasting classes finished; the Runemage, Wizard, and Sorcerer! Some of the terminology might be unfamiliar, as I haven't finished everything yet, but just PM or IM me with any questions you might have! Also, again, make sure to let me know if you are interested in playtesting; I'm hoping to get the bare bones out asap, and start a little RPG group in the chatrooms maybe once a week or so. PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you are interested! xD

Take a look at the full Class List here: pages.php?a=s&page_ID=d143541d

And the Everfree RPG page here: pages.php?a=s&page_ID=6c5f729b
"The Superior Man does not, even for the space of a single meal, act contrary to virtue. In moments of haste, he cleaves to it. In times of danger, he cleaves to it." -Confucius

"One cannot reflect on themselves in rushing water. Likewise, only one who knows inner peace can grant it to another." -Lao Tzu

Silver Note

Post by Silver Note » 2/24/18 01:53 AM

I'm a little sucker for a dice-based RPG system. In fact, I made some sheets in the past. I'll be looking forward to any further updates while I read the information provided.

Silver Shield
Founding Member

Post by Silver Shield » 2/24/18 09:07 AM

...Gasp?! A reply?!

Thank you! I'm glad it finally garnered some interest after 4 months of silence xD

Silver Note

Post by Silver Note » 2/24/18 09:11 AM

I imagine some advertisement is needed. I found this by chance in the Recent Topics at the left panel in the main page.

Anyhow, there's something I have to ask: Is there a plot in this game system?