Invisibility...

Random discussions of all kinds.
Big Macintosh

Invisibility...

Post by Big Macintosh » 10/18/18 08:17 PM

Hello anyone who reads this. If you do, I will tell you now, this is not a regular "good" and happy post.... I need to blow off some steam, and speak my voice. The odds of anyone finding out who I am and reading this is slim to none, as this is a secret account in comparison to all the others.

In other words: This is rage and vent, and it's not directed at anyone in particular. If you don't wanna read that, consider thid your warning. ... With that said, let me begin.

One of the things that has pissed me off in recent days gone by, is the lack of communication between people. The utter lack of vocalizations, and the number of times my own attempts have fallen on deaf ears. My mind is only human, and I would be a hypocrite if I did not mention I did the same thing on occassions- but for F*CKS SAKE! I sent you a reply 3 WEEKS AGO! And though I have TRIED to contact you, and GENTLY F*CKING POKE YOUR ASS whenever you come on in your irregular once or twice a week manner, you just ignore me! You IGNORE ME! I can't- I can't call it anything else! It is not innocent ignorance, you are choosing to allow me to simply be forgotten! That doesn't sit well with me- that shouldn't sit well with anyone! But here? ... It's normal. To just silently judge others and decide that you do not need to respond to me.

It's not that your entitled or something- I know why you do it. You don't have the strength and mental capacity to handle an RP right now. You dont have the time, you have REAL LIFE to deal with. You are too busy. You've just losy interest in the RP. I UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS, AND MANY MORE! If you at LEAST said one of these things to me AR ALL, I wouldn't be nearly as angry! I wouldn't be upset even! I'd go and focus my energy elsewhere for 3 months until you're back! ... But no. Instead? You just keep.... Ignoring me.

.... Being invisible is the worst. Being not only ignored, but choosably "forgotten"? Realizing that people would rather choose to forget about you? .... That is what it means to be invisible- to not be seen. To not be identified; to be told you and everything you identify as 'yourself' is not WORTH the attention of others.... It is a horrible feeling, a depressing and sad one that crushes the human spirit. To be said "you are not worth recognizing."

.... You're busy. I'm over reacting. I've got a lot of pressure on me irl right now, so maybe I am. Maybe I really am just.... Blowing off steam at no one, but... I want people to understand why I am upset. Even if they will never see it, or never know it is here....

My break is up, so... For now, I guess that is all. Please. Don't respond.

_Pandora_

Re: Invisibility...

Post by _Pandora_ » 10/19/18 12:17 PM

Maybe find better friends? TvT