Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

It probably won't give you cancer.
Pinkie Pie

Re: Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

Post by Pinkie Pie » 2/2/18 01:51 AM

//I'm going to take a little longer with this, busy moving and getting settled =] sorry about delays!
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 2/23/18 12:23 PM

With most of them heading for the building now, other than Arctic, they begin to hear cheering and laughter. More of the cultists no-doubt and sure enough Arctic, being the only one on the outside would see a group of them, leaping over overturned chariots, laughing away. One even wielded a flag which was obviously a poster ripped from a wall with Pinkie’s face saying “forever!” This group was much bigger though, some wielding firearms, some wielding blunt or sharp melee weapons.

One in particular was wearing what looked like a solar guard outfit with a customized helmet made from a spritebot. She was surrounded by some of the cultists, she was another leader of sort. One thing Arctic would see though was an horrific sight. Being dragged by two ponies behind her was a pony in Ranger power armour. His legs were missing, he was certainly dead but his entrails her being dragged along the floor, leaving a blood smear behind him. His armour had been dented in parts and his face was almost visible if it wasn’t for a spear stuck right into his visor. “They’re heading into the holy site! Surround the building, we’ll wai… I see one.” “Director Lapis! Up there!” One shouted, pointing up to Arctic and the “director, lifted up two heavy machine guns, pointed right at Arctic “In the name of the late Ministry Mare, die!” RATATATATATATATAT, shots would fly up at Arctic, she may have to abandon the balloon. She did however managed to pry the weapon free though it was quite heavy, she’d be a lot slower if she kept it.

Strawberry would call on up to Arctic, having seen the group heading for the Ministry hub. “bail out of there and get inside! They won’t follow us in! We can’t deal with that group!” She’d look to Pulse and Gear. “We need to get out of the club and down into the basement. Gear, I’m sorry but my leg will have to wait til we’re out of the firing line!” She looked around, spotting an open doorway near the DJ booth. “there! Go now! d.. fuck my leg! Pulse, LightBringer, cover Arctic until she gets in, Doc, Aegle.. Aegle… Doc, dammit, grab the bird!”

Doc, like some kind of hero would wrap his hooves around Aegle and throw up onto his back. “it’s okay lassy, come on now. We’ll get out of this mess, ah promise.” And like that, the doc would begin to gallop to this entrance. Aegle and Doc would be the first to see what was past it.

Through the door way, a large hallway with corpses. Lots of them, burnt, broken, crushed of just a pile of ash. At the end of this corridor was a pink orb. It was a sprite bot which bobbed about and gave out a happy little jingle. It zoomed up to Doc and Aegle, doc was about to shoot but out came a voice from it. It was Pinkie? “hey! You are both cleared for entrance but your levels do not permit floors 5 and 6, make sure to stay out of these floors okay? Have a fun day and pick up a cupcake from the kitchen!” It bobbed up and down again before flying away, playing an instrumental version of “smile, smile, smile”
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 2/26/18 06:24 PM

Pulse nodded and smirked as he slid to large chuck of what used to be a building for cover "I'll buy you guys some time and meet up with you later" He would fire two rounds at the group and wave at them "Hey jag offs! Come here so I can shoot you!"

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 2/26/18 06:53 PM

Gear was... not happy. Not happy at all. he kept what chunks of scrap he could and followed. He stomped through the corpses as if he didn't notice them, even crushing a skull under his hoof, getting chunks of meat on his leg. Yet he cared not. He ran, following the group best he could. "Hey, Hey wait!" He shouted after the spritebot. "Is there any security?... ah buck it, that thing won't listen to an intern. That, and I"m sure all the security was wiped off the face of the land already." And when he was sure nobody was looking, Gear put a mint in his mouth.

(Anyone following me is welcome to notice said mint.)
"I am going to make a combustible lemon launcher to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson.

Aegle

Post by Aegle » 3/1/18 07:12 PM

((I'll be taking over for my father's posts from here on out.

With the little bird thrown onto the Doc's back with a little squeak as she was snapped out of the trance she was in, she grabbed onto his shoulders with tightened claws trying to hang on for dear life as he galloped through. She stared in horror, utter and piercing horror as she saw the corpses burnt and reduced to ashes, and all the color in her face fled from her browned feathers. And as the monster likely responsible for the carnage began to approach them the chick ducked behind the Doc's shoulders trying to hide. Trying to make it so she wouldn't get vaporized. But, then it spoke to them. As if... She paused and slowly peaked out from behind the Doc. Was that a Spritebot? She'd heard about them before the bombs, but never saw them before. She looked to the Doc though as it bounced away. "...wh-what's on those floors doc?" She asked timidly, watching it bounce away.

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 3/3/18 08:44 PM

Arctic held the large rifle up as she had a grin on her face. She'd then look off down to the others as she held. Her pistol put away into its holster as she jumped from the bullets flying up at her. No doubt the ballon had a some holes in it. She instantly bailed out of the Pinkie Balloon as she free fell down to the ground with the heavy rifle held in her hooves. With the weight of the rifle she fell downwards at a rather faster rate then she wanted. She then unfolded her wings and flapped them as she swooped into the entrance and made her way towards the others away from the large incoming group of P-Raiders. She'd land softly panting a little as the bot came over to her and she was sure she had clearance being a agent and all. She then went on with them slugging the rifle along. "If anypony has a sling or find a battle saddle. I'd love to make use of it." She says walking with the Strawberry.
Last edited by Arctic Heart on 3/11/18 01:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.
The Ice Elemental

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 3/9/18 03:49 PM

//will reply tomorrow, my muse for FoE dipped a little lately but I've brought my interest back ^^
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 3/11/18 11:31 AM

With pulse staying behind along with Lightbringer, they’d soon come into combat with the cult members heading for the hub. Light would swivel around, firing off two magical laser projectiles from his suit. Both shots sadly failed to hit anything, only causing some of them to duck behind cover. Light would draw back and allowed Pulse to shoot as well. Blam, blam! One shot missed but one slammed into head of a cultist. His face went cold but for a moment, he smiled before he and his entire body fell lifelessly.

Sadly for Pulse however, they returned fire and… (sorry dude =[ Dice rolls) Two out of four shots would hit into him, one hitting him right in the chest as the other graze past his hoof. Pulse would feel an intense hot pain as the heat of the bullet tore through skin and buried it’s self into his chest, thankfully missing vital organs but his lung had been punctured. The armoured pegasus called to him but for Pulse, the world around him would begin to darken. He wasn’t dead no but he’d find it hard to breath. Light would pick up Pulse and fly him to the other group, dodging incoming bullets.

He and pulse would finally join the group in the hallway, landing with Pulse in his hooves. “he’s been hit, bullet didn’t exit but he’s bleeding heavily. Doc? Strawberry” Strawberry frowned and looked to the the now bleeding Pulse and then to doc “there’s an infirmary on the 3rd floor.. dammit. The supply cache will have to wait. Gear, you maybe able to patch up some there. I can’t have any of you dying on me yet. Doc, do what you can until we get there!” He’d reluctantly place Aegle back on the floor, gently ruffling her feathers before galloping over to Pulse. Using his magic, he’d pull out needle with morphine in it and slammed it into Pulse’s hoof. It’d greatly reduce the pain but still it’d be hard for him to breath. He’d give him a healing potion too which should at least stop blood from drowning his lung, for now but they really needed the infirmary.

As this all happened the sprite bot floated up to Gear and quickly scanned him with a magic field surrounding him before it beeped and chirped. “Hey, I remember you! You want to know about security?” Pinkie voice was replaced by a robotic one as it read out the details of the security “Pony personnel at 0% Ministry Robotic security at 74%, Wall mounted turrets 40%. Ministry Hub Shield Deactivated by Ministry Mare” Wait, what was that? Gear though with his now heightened senses and new found buzz of intelligence could easily hack this spritebot. All around him the grey and dark colours would return to how he’d remember the Ministry building looked before the bombs, he was filled with euphoria and felt like if he found a downed robot maybe it’d have a leg he could attach to strawberry.

It beeped again and buzzed around before looking to Aegle. Speaking again with Pinkie’s voice “Level 4 and 5 are strictly for Personnel of level 5 and higher so don’t go sneaking around! (Section for Aegle only) The voice distorted briefly before continuing “Gris… I…. lo….love……. You…..” The static kicked in and it returned to a jaunty tune (End of Aegle’s hallucination). Doc would look to Aegle has managed to stop the blood flow from pulse’s chest and shook his head “you don’t want to know that little one, some things are best left undiscovered” Strawberry looked to Doc and then to Aegle “He’s right.. for now we need to move”

With Arctic joining Strawberry would look to her and nod “Well done out there, you’ll have to take up Pulse’ position for now Arctic. You’re going to be on point, you should remember where the infirmary is, so please lead the way”
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 3/12/18 12:38 PM

As blood entered his respiratoire system he began sputtering and coughing up blood. His body was limp but he still clutched his pistol "I think.." Was all he managed to gurgle out. He did know what was happening so he did his best to slow his breathing. Pulse was a tough little bastard so with luck he could hold on for a few minutes before passing out

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 3/12/18 08:02 PM

Gear quickly ran round the back of the bot, and used his magic to interface with it, doing his best to hack the creature. All the childhood memories of messing with his own robot flooding back, bringing a bright smile to his face. "Let's be friends, little fellow." he says, dreamily, then goes off, without really explaining to anyone, to find a robot. He'd search the place for a downed robot, surely out of the 26% of the downed robots, at least half of them were still intact. That made there a 13% chance of each robot he found being one that he could use! What great odds! He bounced off, beckoning his robot friend to follow. Not sure if the hacking had worked, but if it did't want to be friends, then he didn't mind at all. It could do as it wished.
"I am going to make a combustible lemon launcher to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson.