Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

It probably won't give you cancer.
Pulse Wave

Re: Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

Post by Pulse Wave » 11/22/17 11:03 PM

Name: Pulse Wave

Race:Unicorn

Age:??? (When asked he stated it was irrelevant as he exists outside of time or so he says. Although he appears to sound and look around 20)

Appearance: //Basically just the profile Pic but he is rather small for a fully grown stallion and has a large crack down his horn

Cutie Mark: two steel gears

Background: When asked he would tell stories of service to some sort of time god and how he broke free of some sort of mind control although it sounds made up. It is assumed he had some sort of background in combat heavy work as he is no stranger to weapons and fighting. He was on a mission when the megaspells hit. He was investigating possible zebra weapon caches as he had found one in the area earlier. Once he saw the blasts he retraced his steps back to the ministry's HQ hoping to regroup with anyone he could

Role in the Ministry: A field/reconnaissance agent

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/23/17 02:40 PM

//Just waiting for someone else who showed interest =]

"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 11/26/17 11:59 AM

Name: Arctic Heart

Race: Crystal Pegasus

Appearance: Don't have a good perfect picture of her with her ice and crystal effect. My profile image will have to do. Just picture her having that frozen crystal effect. Shes one cold pony!

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank

Background: During the war she stayed hidden as much as she could to stay out up until taking interest in the MoM. Difficulties were to be found with the MAS wanting Arctic for research. Surely Pinkie handled it or had some sort of deal. She showed the perks of Royality to the Ministry and loved to attend every party she could. She wasn't that good at planning parties, or so she thought she wasn't. So she became a Pink.

Role in the Ministry: Pink
The Ice Elemental

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/26/17 12:34 PM

//okay! so this will be beginning tomorrow hopefully, so keep your eyes out! =D
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/29/17 02:27 PM

//sorry about late reply but coming up!
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/29/17 04:11 PM

The Megaspells, Balefires, had destroyed much of Equestria, not just the country but the spirit of Equestria. Ponies laid dead, millions perhaps never survived, some survived the first detonations only to become so sick with taint that they’d end up dropping or maybe worse down the line. Fires burned within the cities, buildings crumbled, civilisation fell into chaos, what was left of it anyway. At first, there were riots, looting, horrid acts of Ponykind that would not go unpunished in the world before. With no police or Military to stop it though, it burns out of control, leading to the evillest of ponies getting on top. The biggest threat to anypony at this point was ponies themselves.

Before the war you were all at the Ministry of Morale hub in Manehatten or Fillydelphia though you were some of the lucky ones, who got to go home early for other ponies to take over your shifts. You survived the bombs after in your own ways, ways that no-pony is really going to pry into but all that matters are that you survived. Now, you have all headed the call from a pony named as Strawberry Fields, one of Pinkies personal body guards who sent out a distress beacon to those of the ministry. All of you have gathered at and old Metro station within the suburbs of Manehatten. It was safer to keep underground or around the city limits as the residue magic from the megaspells of balefire bombs still littered in high pockets around the major cities. The site near the impact crater within Manehatten was still a no-go zone and would be suicide to go anywhere near.

Strawberry wasn’t alone though when you arrived, three others would be with her. A Hippogryth (Gris’ character), a Pegasus wearing armour that looked bug look in appearance along with twin laser weapons protruding from his chest and scorpion like tail. He was Light Breaker, assigned to the Ministry of Morale before the bombs fell. He was grey with a shady blonde mane, short but was mostly hidden by his visor that protected his face. Another was A stallion unicorn, dressed in a doctor robes which bore the label of the Ministry of Peace upon it and on his back, was a saddle bag filled with medical supplies. He was pale purple with a light brown mane and tail and folks only really knew him as bones or bonehead. Strawberry though was a white unicorn with a red and white coloured candy cane like mane that flowed quite long. She was in charge of this rag tag bunch of ponies but in terms of Ministry, she outranked all of you but was appointed leader also by the others.

“listen, I’ve gathered you all here today.. I know some of you might not exactly want to be here, but I think we all want the safe thing. A safe Equestria, to follow Pinkie’s last order. Operation Fun. Now… I know that is seems like trying to break into Tartarus with a rusty bobby pin but.. we need to try. Not only that but we need to make a secure place for everyone to survive, to live on and begin again. You can all leave if you wish but I urge you to remember Pinkie, remember the elements of Harmony. Remember what we as ponies do well, we work well together. Earth Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, together we can rebuild a better tomorrow. Now if you wish to stay.. I have a mission for all of us. The Ministry or Morale hub has a stockpile within is basement, weapons, supplies.. I admit its mostly cakes and cupcakes in regard to food supplies but there is also weapons, ammo, medical supplies”

The Unicorn paused and trotted over to a wall with a scroll levitating in her magic, putting it up against the wall. It was a blue print of the building. Aegle would notice, Pinkie’s office was on the top floor. “We should be okay with security as we’re all members of a ministry, we might need to persuade them about Aegle here and our Pegasus here but other than that, we may have civilian interference... you may have seen now that some ponies have gone.. well bat shit insane already, they’re not nice and will shoot us on sight, that’s who I worry about. That and a crazed cult who operate in the area… now if any of you have any questions, or need to get to know your other members here, feel free to do so. We leave in an hour. Don’t forget your gas masks either, we all know how bad it is out there”
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 11/29/17 05:46 PM

Pulse with his small stature raised his hoof in the air to draw attention to himself "We need to arm ourselves as best we can as soon as we can. If the zebras fired first they must have expected retalliation and could have put most of their millitary into safe locations before they launched their spells. If that's the case we need to prepare for an all out war. One where we are probably out numbered. I suggest we find out who in our group can fight and who can't and we divide the work evenly based on that factor"

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 11/29/17 06:51 PM

Gear nods with resolve and grabs the gas mask. "Are you my mummy?" He whispers to himself, in another time, he'd have laughed at that. "They won't want this place, I think" Gear says. "They blew it all to tartarus. I can only imagine what horrors are out there. But we can't just give up. I won't. I don't know about all of you. I wasn't a fighter. I brought coffee and fixed equipment. But I'll be sent to the moon before I let anypony, er, anyBODY I care about get hurt." He thinks for a moment about the way the world already changed. He didn't know what was worse. The end of the world. Or the end of pony decency. He talked big, but he was scared. Terrified that he'd have to make good on the guarantee he just gave.

Gris

Post by Gris » 11/30/17 07:24 AM

The little brown hippogryph would grimace visibly as she noted Strawberry's mention of security, her feathers and fur bristling slightly, while her claws just pawed at the ground with a slightly unsure shiver racing down the back of her spine. She even had to flutter her wings along her back to shake off the idea of being attacked by metal monsters. Then another hint of coming horror, one that made her shrink some in size. She's already seen a number of rotting desecrated corpses, she wasn't hardened to it but she had stopped puking her lunch out. What little she found herself eating of late that was. But as she looked about, the little brown bird would reach back into the bag on her hip, removing a small little bottle of pills for the others to see. Her voice, hoarse, and broken, as if overly tired. "...don't ...don't forget to take your potassium iodide pills. It'll help with the radiation." She tried to sound smart even trying to smile for a moment before again faltering and slipping the bottle back in her bag. At least she had her smg...

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 11/30/17 05:49 PM

He growls slightly "This was never about taking our land! It was about killing us! All of us!" The small unicorn continues "We were a threat so they blow up our homes and soon they'll be coming for the survivors! It's foolish if we don't prepare for a war! The Zebra's destroyed our homes and we couldn't stop it but now we have a chance to get revenge for our friends, Our family, Our country. So I say we must prepare to fight and we need to do it quickly"