Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

It probably won't give you cancer.
Pinkie Pie

Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/20/17 08:03 PM

“All Pinks and personnel of the Ministry! This is not a drill, Manehatten has been hit, I repeat, Manehatten has been hit!” a mare’s voice echoed through speakers within the ministry of Morale building with Fillydelphia. “Ministry Mare Pinkie is said to have been in the city when it was hit, executive order F.U.N is now in progress!” There was a crackle and spark of static followed by a loud boom that shook the very core of the ministry hub. “Oh Celestia… Embrace for impa-“ With a sea of green magic, the Ministry building was hit, killing hundreds. The fairground that surrounded the hub, ponies were knocked from their rides. Ponies incinerated, ponies flung to their death. Some Pinkie balloons fell from the sky with their occupants with them, some burst into flames.

As Fillydelhia fell though, two silo doors would open and the ponies of Equestria who were still alive launched their own spells that headed towards Zebra lands. Though these silos soon fell as had the city. Those of the ministry of morale who had survived though had their orders if they chose to follow them. Executive order F.U.N was now implemented. “Further unity and nationalism” An order Pinkie never really thought would ever be needed but essentially it was the order to try and keep national unity up and keep the chaos from spreading. In the event of the nation surviving the megaspell that was anyway.

All members of the Ministry of Morale were told to do this but in the end, most ended up dead or never followed the order. Those who did had a hard task ahead of them, a nation that was near point of totally disintegration. Those who did survive resorted to looting, unimaginably horrible acts of violence just to stay alive. Those of the ministry who tried, often failed, how can you control a nation that was practically wiped from the map? How do you bring those closer when they have lost everything?

The ministry mare was dead, her board of executives were all dead or in hiding. The army no-longer existed apart from those Rangers who survived. The stables would never open until it was the right time or not at all. Those who lived had gone either crazy or couldn’t give a rusty horseshoe of a damn to listen. You, as a member of the ministry? What do you do? Do you follow up with F.U.N or do you vanish into the world to just try and survive. All Ministry members did have one thing for such an occasion, a recording, from Pinkie herself.

“Hey! If you’re hearing this then.. well, I’m sorry, I really am. If you’re listening to this because you was curious, well you’re a goof there is nothing to worry about! First off, again I’m sorry if it resorted to this. I never, none of us wanted this. What you need to do though, is stay strong.. stay strong for the ponies of Equestria, for your friends, for your families. It the megaspells have hit Equestia, don’t loose hope! We are ponies afterall, what do we do best? We work hard together, we make things that ponies who go alone would never be able to do! Listen, in the case of a megaspell disaster, megaspell strike or an emergency that has wiped most of the ponies in charge out, you must all work together to keep everyone calm. Work together to survive, make me proud and keep ponies smiling. You were all trained to do the best to keep the morale up, well duh! It’s my ministry! It’s what we do! Rebuild, survive, keep ponies safe. This is operation fun, I know.. I know it doesn’t sound like much fun but if I’ve learnt anything from my time in Equestria but I know fun and laughter can make ponies okay! So please, please try and keep calm and do your best to keep Equestria strong. Now if the Zebras invade after striking us, well you have another job! Disrupt, sabotage, and make sure our ponies keep up the fight. Don’t let those meanies win! Now this is unlikely, as I can assure you if we are struck first, we will retalitate, once operation F.U.N is initialised, our own silos in Filydelphia will launch our own megaspells back! Yeah take that you Zebras!” there was a soft giggle, but it was cut short by someone quite stern sounding, no-doubt the pony who asked Pinkie to record it.
“okay, okay sorry! Either way, all I can say now is, remember this There’s no unity without a community, so do as I said and don’t let me down! Now a quick note to those who are thinking “pshaww Pinkie, why would I do that if Equestria is bombed, I’m going off to survive by my self” well.. I say this. Somepony needs to do it, if we don’t who will? Well. That is all, look back at your Ministry manual if you ever get stuck, this has been your Director, Pinkie Pie!”

The recording ended there, so the question is, do you, as a member of Pinkie’s Ministry, follow her orders? Or do you betray her and head off on your own?

Slot 1: Gear Head
Slot 2: Pulse Wave
Slot 3: Gris
Slot 4: Arctic Heart
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Pinkie Pie

Re: Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/20/17 08:13 PM

//also note, this will be set just after the megaspells
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 11/21/17 12:09 AM

//interest

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/21/17 04:14 PM

//okie dokie, though I hope more are interested or this RP might just fade away XD
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 11/21/17 06:59 PM

//Interest! I don't wanna see it fade away!
"I am going to make a combustible lemon launcher to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson.

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/21/17 07:23 PM

//well that's two =D
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 11/21/17 07:55 PM

//if you look closely, both of interest have almost the same cutie mark. (Mine is the same as pulse's, but bronze)
"I am going to make a combustible lemon launcher to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson.

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/22/17 09:37 PM

//for those interested can you just give a little information =]

Name:
Race:
Appearance: (Picture will do)
Cutie Mark:
Background:
Role in the Ministry: (if Applicable)
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Gris

Post by Gris » 11/22/17 10:44 PM

Name: Aegle
Race: Hippogryph
Appearance: Image
Cutie Mark:None
Background: Daughter of a mercenary whom was working closely with the Ministry of Morale during the war.
Role in the Ministry: Being the daughter of a mercenary whom worked directly for the ministry she was sealed inside a nearby bunker when the bombs fell, surviving the initial impact. After digging her way out to look for her father she would soon be found by the others who managed to survive the detonation.

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 11/22/17 10:52 PM

Name: Gear Head
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: (no picture at this time) Brown unicorn with darker brown hair and blue eyes, thin.
Cutie Mark: Two interlocked bronze gears.
Background: Gear head was a tinkerer who worked with robots and terminals. He had always had a fascination with just about anything of that nature. He had a promising career in robotics, that is, before the megaspells. After that.... Gear didn't know. He had been in the area at the time. He doesn't want to talk about how he survived the blast. He won't.
Role in the Ministry: Intern getting job experience.