Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

It probably won't give you cancer.
Aegle

Re: Fallout Equestria: Opperation F.U.N

Post by Aegle » 3/20/18 10:08 AM

The blood flowing from the wound would make her pale again, but the affects of the mintat would reduce the overall desire for her to puke again. Rather, this time she would help the doc in his efforts to stop the bleeding as best she could, even using her own medical kit to help level out the pain and plug the hole. Her ears twitched and squirmed however, her head swiveling towards the bot again as it spoke to her, a look of pure confusion as the bot said her father's name. "Dad?" She asked the bot as it floated away. "Wait! Where's my dad!?" And foolishly, she started to chase the bot with a fluttering of her wings, flying after it as quickly as she could.

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 3/24/18 01:44 AM

Arctic nodded to Strawberry as she took up point infront of the group. "Right, Infirmary. 3rd Floor. I remember." She says looking ahead of at the hallway. Placing the rifle onto her back, her body generating freezing temperatures as it froze to her back with ice as she sighed seeing her own chilly breath in the air. "Lets go." She says taking out her pistol with her mouth aiming it ahead as she walked forward to lead the ways. "Stairs or Elevator?" She questions looking ahead as she made sure to watch her corner peeking them before walking out and motioning them along. Elevator would be fast.. but risk of being trapped or thing failing on them. As for the stairs that would take a little bit longer.
The Ice Elemental

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 4/12/18 01:14 PM

//Will get a reply either tonight or tomorrow. Really sorry for delays
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 4/16/18 03:05 PM

Thankfully with them all escaping now to deeper into the Ministry hub, the cult did not follow them in. Though from the shouting and gun shots coming from outside, they weren’t going to leave any time soon. Pulse’s situation was dire and though Doc and Strawberry didn’t want to admit, he could easily die today. The one thing in there favour though and it was obvious to how the Ministry hub looked, it hadn’t been looted in the slightest yet, no doubt the cult hadn’t let anyone near it and this group was the first to enter.

Strawberry would begin to weakly follow Arctic, as did the Doc would carried Pulse on his back, they were both determined to make things right and get their fellow Ministry pony healed up. The infirmary was the only option they had now. The healing potion Doc had given Pulse would keep his breathing as close to normal but it wouldn’t be able to heal his punctured lung, Doc would have to perform surgery and that’s when he stopped and looked over to Gear.

“Gear, take someone, I just realised… I might need power to perform the surgery.. You need to go into the basement and get the back up generator up and running. Ah can’t say it’ll last for ever but it’ll give me time to fix it”

“I’ll go with him Doc” Lightbringer said, trotting over to Gear, looking over to the stairs. “I think the elevators will be out so stairs it’ll be. I don’t know how bad it is down there though. You think you can repair a generator, I just saw what you did to that robot” Her smirked a little and looked over to Strawberry and Doc “we’ll get it ready, just make sure the kid makes it” With that, Light would begin Galloping down another section hopefully with Gear in tow. If Gear was following, they’d run down a flight of scares into the dark basement of the ministry building. Light would point to a sign that lead of in two ways. To the left was the generator room to the right was the robotics… he had a choice. Go and do the generator like Doc asked or to the robotics.

As the Robot begun to fly away, it spoke back to gear as it was. “Lower level, robotics, electrical and water services” As Aegle followed it, most likely slipping out of view from Strawberry and Doc who were trying to help Pulse as much as possible. The Robot would lead the hippogryth into a room. The robot slotted it’s self into a hole in the wall and shut down. What Aegle would find though in the room was a mail delivery room. Safes, cabinets, safety deposit draws, coats of different ponies who hadn’t left the building in time. One thing to note was a box, left out upon a table. It contained a cute little fox plushie and a few letters. On the box was written “for Pinkie’s office” Also Within the box was a few tins of Party time Mintals she could take if she wished.

Strawberry would call to Arctic “Stairs, again with out power, the elevators will be useless. Until Gear gets the power going, we’re going to have to go up the stairs. Lead ahead Arctic, I doubt we’ll find anything to get in our way but just keep and eye and ear out”
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pulse Wave

Post by Pulse Wave » 4/18/18 05:00 PM

"Shitting luckily" Pulse would manage to sputter out. He seemed to be fighting to hold on but he was getting weaker. His head and arms became limp as a small trickle of blood came from the corner of his mouth

Gear Head

Post by Gear Head » 5/4/18 10:27 AM

Gear went into work mode. "Generators can be a bit of a dice roll, and I'm not very lucky. But hey, we'll see. It really depends on what's broken." He begins to obediently follow Light, and then go to the generator, robotics would have to wait until after. "If the wiring is just messed up we got lucky, as long as there are spare wires around. If the thing exploded, or a critical component was broken or stolen, we're gonna be taking stairs, unless we have what I need to make a replacement. After this, I'll need to run by robotics, with luck I'll have a leg just sitting around waiting for me to nab it. Luck luck luck... considering how the world we know got blown to pieces, I don't think luck is on our side, but you know what they say! You can't have the bad without the good, and vice versa. We got a lot of bad, surely we're due some good luck, right?"
"I am going to make a combustible lemon launcher to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson.

Aegle

Post by Aegle » 6/9/18 02:58 AM

Which she would. Adding to her already small stock of mintats the little gray hippogryph would falter and whine as the bot set itself into the slot on the wall, but went ahead and collected the drugs for later use. Which she had a feeling she'd need. Though at the sight of the little fox plush, she would whimper again. Her pet fox, RonRon had been left behind at her father's home when the bombs had fallen. She'd feared her little pet was dead, and a small tear was shed for him. She sniffled, taking the little toy and gave it a strong squeezing hug, then stuffed it in her bag. From there she started looking around for anywhere she could potentially go. She was looking for a way to Pinkie's office. That's where her dad had said he'd be heading when he left her in the fallout shelter. Maybe that's where he was? Maybe?

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 6/13/18 12:14 AM

Arctic moved up to the door that held the stairwell inside. She looking back at them using a wing to take out her pistol to speak clearly. "Lets go! No idea why they won't come inside.. But, Lets take advantage of that while we have the breather!" She says pushing open the door then all the way to the wall as it clicked into place to stay open. She looking up then down the separate stairs going up or down with her pistol. She started to ascend the stairs in a bit of a rush because some of her party members did need medical attention.

On passing doors to other levels she would check through the window in the door for anything, then moved on taking up as the lead pony. She hoped somepony was alive in the building.. and sane! Not like those ponies outside.. they were crazy.
The Ice Elemental

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 8/2/18 10:13 AM

//sorry about more delays with this, I was really enjoying it too. Just with everything going on in my life, I find it hard to make a coherent story and such. I will return to it though, do not worry. Thank you for your patience with me.
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie