Pinkie's Logs - Pre War (more to add over time)

It probably won't give you cancer.
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie's Logs - Pre War (more to add over time)

Post by Pinkie Pie » 8/26/17 10:27 AM

------Ministry-of-Morale-Log-1------

Is this thing on? oh wow thanks to Twilight I finally have my own terminal, its super cool and I just had to make a log as soon as I could. So, if I'm listening to this in the future then Hey me! I'm a director of a ministry, how cool is that? Me Pinkie Pie, a boss?! Hey if Luna thinks I'm good enough for this position then I won't let her down. We're already making some good process and between Twilight and Applejack, the spritebots are finally getting out into Equestria, now I can do so spy stuff, isn't that cool? I'm Already planning my first morale boosting party, the war is such a drag and our poor troopies are a bit low. I've convinced Vinyl and Sweetie Belle to join me on a tour of the frontlines, playing to all those troops will be awesome! -The sound of a door opening up and another voice spoke to Pinkie "Ms Pie, the board is waiting for you" Pinkie gave a soft sigh and the door could be heard closing up. A tin could be heard opening up, Pinkie swallowing something- Well this is my first log, time to go to a boring meeting! Bye me!

-----Log-End-----

------Ministry-of-Morale-log-2------

Finally got to see that new armour that AppleJack's Ministry was working on, I've ordered one my self, for promotional work. Can you imagine, a Pink power armour set? I think it'll go well for my next tour around the frontlines. Yesterday's Vanhoover party was amazing! The troops were all looking at me and enjoying their selves. Nothing makes me smile more than seeing those brave stallions and mares smiling, I even did a few numbers with Vinyl which had the crowd go wild. I've literally just got back to Manehatten and I'm still feeling the buzz from that morale concert. Ooh! Me, I think you'll like this but Vinyl has also agreed, she'll be the resident DJ for Club Beats! It won't be anything like Club Abyss but a club closer to the MoM building and by that I mean right underneath! I'll still be able to party! Anyway, can't stay, meeting up with the gals!

-----Log-end-----

------Ministry-of-Morale-log-32------

Twilight is mad at me again, this time I think its super serious. We've been friends for like ages and its gnawing at me like a bug. On top of this, shipments from Appleloosa have stopped, I need my party mentals, I'll have one of my agents bring me some back. Another problem, those at 4 star are up to no good again, best I treat them like the meanies they are and get a steel team sent to them. Pinkie senses tell me they're up to no good, no siree! and I'll get them! My Twilight statuette has arrived from the hub in Canterlot, I'll have the rest of my collection sent to my office here in Manehatten soon but the Twilight one, I've been needing. I mean how dare she show me up like that? At MY Party?

-----Log-end-----

------Ministry-of-Morale-Log-33------

Meeting with the board, I hate those meetings, boring. All those ponies in suits, hay even I wear a suit these days!
-The sound of fabric being tugged and the a zip being pulled could be heard- Much better. Still no word from Twiley sent her a few messages through the private lines, still nothing. Another thing thats been pestering me, the CMC are meeting in secret, I had peek-a-boo leave a sneaky spy chip in a sparkle cola bottle. What I learned was nothing new, those stables, some were going to be experiments. They said some mean things about me and Rarity but I'll just keep an ear out. We have enough traitors as it is. -The sound of a tin being opened up could be heard along with Pinkie swallowing down something- Wowee! One of my agents had some on her, I'm sure half my staff is high on my stuff. Vinyl said they were loading the Stable up, she was called but I told her she didn't need too. I learned she still went anyway. Maybe she's right to go, my nose feels like its on fire, I think something is coming but I hope its not the
end.

-----Log-end-----

------Minstry-of-Morale-Log-34------

Sent another message to Twilight, she wont answer my calls. I feel like using my own ministry to find her just to get her to talk. I know that won't go well. My confirmations on four star were right, one of their numbers we interrogated spilt it all. silly mare, should know not to hide things from us. They're working for the Zebras. The steel team will be massing near by, just waiting for my secretary to tell me they're ready, I'm thinking blimb, yeah Pinkie blimp. In other news, received a call from Maud, I think Twilight has told her. I love my sister to bits but she shouldn't yell at me. If only they knew how much I need these drugs, without them Equestria might have been in more trouble than it already was.

-----Log-end-----
foe__ministry_of_morale_poster_by_aschenstern-datot6w.png
foe__ministry_of_morale_poster_by_aschenstern-datot6w.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 686 times
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Pinkie Pie

Re: Pinkie's Logs - Pre War (more to add over time)

Post by Pinkie Pie » 8/26/17 11:10 AM

Log entry one added
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

Re: Pinkie's Logs - Pre War (more to add over time)

Post by Pinkie Pie » 8/27/17 06:05 PM

Added Log 2 =]
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie