Fallout Equestria: Ashes of friendship

It probably won't give you cancer.
Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Re: Fallout Equestria: Ashes of friendship

Post by Arctic Heart » 1/26/18 12:34 AM

Arctic stared out at the pouring darkness of rain with that sick green color from the radiation. She was feeling very tired by the end of her shift of watch as she moved her things over close to the fire then laid down and set her bird in her saddlebag before dosing off on her forehooves. No dreams came to her as she woke up hours later feeling much better. Opening her eyes she looked up at Spark and stretched a little bit as she stood limbering herself up a tad bit. "Morning." She says blinking a couple of times then fixed her mane with her magic as she prepared her things then went over to the entrance of the container, "Lovely.." She says looking down at the mud left by the rain. "There goes a good nail polish.." She says looking at her hooves then grinned, "Please, a little mud and rain shouldn't stop us from getting to Stable-Tec.. Though that stallion on the radio said there is going to be a lot more thunderstorms.." Looking out towards the spot where she saw the lights from last night, "..Last night I saw lights coming from that direction." She says pointing out into the wasteland, "Was hard to tell.. but it was a light." She says letting them know as she put her rifle on her back and was ready as she re-clipped a bobby pin to her mane. "Could be worth checking out.. hope its not a town full of.. crazies." She says shuttering as she recalled her first kill.

"But.. I wouldn't mind hunkering down for a little to see how the weather gets.." She goes over to what remained of the fire putting her hoof near it for the warmth. Felt weird, waking up to not see a clean ceiling over your head, the hum of the stable lights. She was feeling home sick as she looked at the fireplace.
The Ice Elemental

Silver Night
Founding Member

Post by Silver Night » 2/20/18 01:43 AM

(Uhm, did I miss something? Is the RP on hold or? I haven't seen Sweetie Belle in awhile.)

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 2/20/18 01:38 PM

//Not sure whats going on. >.>
The Ice Elemental

Sweetie Belle

Post by Sweetie Belle » 2/20/18 02:45 PM

((No, sorry, my PC recently died and I needed to get a new one. Long story short I wasn't able to do anything. Back now! It will continue shortly!

Sweetie Belle

Post by Sweetie Belle » 2/22/18 08:08 PM

With the group divided between the three of them there was no clear path of what to do. They should decide to leave or stay quickly, the break in the radioactive fallout would last the rest of the day but it would likely return when the thunderstorm rebuilt it's strength. They should decide quickly.

Arctic would however notice the slight shimmer against the cloud cover of the search lights again allowing her to judge the general direction of where it was. But they'd best get moving. Or stay. It was their choice here. But they should remember. Every moment they stayed hunkered down in the cargo container was another minute closer to destruction for their stable. And another minute closer to the likelyhood of being found and possibly attacked. But again, it was there choice overall.

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 2/23/18 11:37 AM

Sparky took a moment to look out over the skyline ahead of them, listening to the both of them speak. She didn't mind a bit of mud, she was sure she read in a book ponies used to lay in the stuff to get clean, or was it a medical practice, the book was rather old. Either way she looked to them both and flashed them both a warm smile and nodded. "a bit of mud won't harm anypony. Though I hope none of it gets on my face, it looks.. a little gross. Even the orchard at the stable had some mud but that was artificial I'm sure" She laughed softly and looked to Arctic as she left them to sit by the fire.

"come on Arctic, two against one~" She teased, pulling Silver against her side, wriggling her brows before continuing. "besides you say you saw light in the distance, maybe it could be a sign of civilization. Or it could be the city, still working!" Of course she didn't really believe the city had survived but that city from her dream was still on mind. Watching the flame tear through the city within her mind, made her shudder and wave away those thoughts.

"Come on, lets get out of here, the quicker we get out there, the quicker we get back to the loving warmth of the stable!" She grinned and levitated her energy weapon onto her shoulder. "we can do it!"
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Silver Night
Founding Member

Post by Silver Night » 2/26/18 08:14 AM

Silver snickers at Arctic's comment. "Nail polish, heh, good one. But I agree with Spark here, mud won't kill us. Ponies will, if they find us." He looks around nervously, afraid that somepony might pop up and shoot at them at any moment. He's about to speak again before he's pulled to Spark's side. "U-Uh, please, you'd win! Doesn't sound very fair!" As he's let go he blushes lightly. "B-besides, the longer we wait, the more rain might fall, the muddier it gets! I mean, I can fly so it's not a big deal for me either way..." He shrugs, clicks his tongue before grabbing his new grenade launcher, hanging it on his now modified harness.

"Alright, I am ready!" He says, rather excited to get going again. "It would be cool to see a city, I wonder what else we'll find..." He says, taking his first steps into the mud, making splashy sounds as he does so.

Silver Night
Founding Member

Post by Silver Night » 2/26/18 11:53 AM

//I'd like to clarify that Silver is NOT open for shipping in this RP, sorry for any confusion. -Silver Night

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 2/26/18 11:05 PM

The crystal unicorn huffed, "Was never against not going. Our stable is depending on us!" She says stepping out into the mud and looked down at the wet ground that made her sink a tiny little bit into it. She was glad their Pipbucks were water proof and were able to take a couple of dings. Her Pipbuck had a list of past users on it.. sure was amazing to see this tech was lasting. Of course it went through some a lot of parts that needed to be replaced. Having her things with her she trotted forward looking towards where she saw the lights. She could still see some of it.. a subtle glimmer.

"I saw it that direction." She says then checked her Pipbuck to see if it was towards the stable tec buildings. Their main quest. She recalled over the radio there was.. creatures over in that area? Bloodwings? It was a long night of watching. "Here.. I'll mark the direction on your maps." She says pressing some buttons on her Pipbuck then the information was sent to them of the general direction she saw the lights were from.
The Ice Elemental

Silver Night
Founding Member

Post by Silver Night » 3/1/18 08:18 AM

//Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I gotta stop the RP until further notice. Feel free to continue, consider Silver to not be around anymore. Thank you for the RP.

-Silver Night