Fallout Equestria: Ashes of friendship

It probably won't give you cancer.
Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Re: Fallout Equestria: Ashes of friendship

Post by Arctic Heart » 10/30/17 02:28 PM

As she trotted she took a look around at the land as she let her Pipbuck inventory sorter, sort out where to place the egg. It placing it in the safest spot. She'd give it some checks to make sure it was fine. She'd look off to the land once more about them as she walked being the last in line. She'd jolt as she heard the explosion as she went to the ground taking a glance over her shoulder seeing what was left of the building collapse onto itself. She'd slowly start to get up trembling as that was sure a way to get your heart pumping.

She'd then jump from the impact of the safe landing near them, it was close to her. She looked at it then thought of the egg. Its fate was on her hooves and she saved it.Taking easy breaths she'd look back to the others and begin to walk away. The same old sight of the wastes, sky and smell. That vast sky was a sight, almost like you could be sucked into it. She'd check out her Pipbuck as it seemed to know so much about the Wastes then them.. The value of her clothing, bobby pins and her 3 weapons were displayed along other items. How interesting that it knew.

The Security side of her would kick in as she looked at her companions, "We should give each other our Pipbuck tags. Just in-case we are split apart if it ever came to that." She says as she brought up her tag ID. She was taught about how you could locate a pony's Pipbuck anywhere if there wasn't interference.
The Ice Elemental

Sweetie Belle

Post by Sweetie Belle » 11/3/17 01:42 PM

The safe crushed beyond repair, and the remains of it smoking with heavy smoke, the group would notice that as they passed by it that the safe itself was the object that had been radioactive. Fortunately for Silver they didn't seem to stick around for very long. Though the sky was still blanketed in a thick rolling blanket of clouds, allowing just enough light in to heat the world, but there was no blue sky as she might have hoped. It was dull, gray, and endless. A vast endless sky of gray clouds and endless misery.

As Arctic looked to her pipbuck once more, the eggs tag would be something she may not have been expecting. "Balefire Phoenix egg." It would read, the price for the egg? a few thousand caps. If they ever came across a trader in this wasteland who knew how much they could haggle out for it. BNut as the group continued to walk for what seemed like a small eternity, Silver would begin to lose track of whatever he had seen, the metallic sheens slowly vanishing off into the distance. They had an idea of where they had gone, but they were losing sight.

But as the group continued pressing on towards that last known position, they would hear the ever present crack of distant gunfire. It was far off, but coming from the direction of where the metal beings had been. Whatever was happening, there was a fire fight brewing already. Would they continue on in that direction or wait until the fighting died off to investigate?

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/3/17 02:10 PM

Spark's looked over her shoulder to her companions and then focussed on Silver as he spoke about not getting something yet. She smiled to him and shook her head "I think we've just been lucky so far, maybe this wasteland will throw something your way.. just.. not a safe" She snickered and nodded towards the crumpled up safe. "I have to wonder though, if there is more of these statuettes, maybe all of the Ministry Mares"

She thought for a few moments before looking to Arctic as she spoke of ID tags. She blushed slightly and rubbed the back of her head. "you want my ID tag.. uhm... don't laugh.. I, I may have edited mine a little... okay it was an old crush of mine... " She went a little red and grumbled "SparkyxBlue27.. that's my tag" Still blushing, no doubt the other two may have heard of this mare, Blue or her full name, Blue Petal, a gardener pony back at the stable.

Clearing her throat though she looked to Silver and then looked forward "I can't see them anymore, what about y-" she stopped dead in her tracks. The sound of gunfire in the distance made her ears pin back. Looking to her friends she gulped and pulled out her gun. "lets.. lets just hope who ever wins is friendly.. I think we should continue though, if they are good ponies they could be in trouble. I think we could do with gaining some friends out here, if possible..and and! what if they are friendly robots, fighting more of those..." she shuddered "Pony eating ponies..." She took to a gallop and continued in the direction they were heading.
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Silver Night

Post by Silver Night » 11/4/17 03:43 PM

The stallion would chuckle at Sparks joke about the safe. "Yeah, I'm not gonna get near any safe for a while." He says, shaking his head before tilting it. "Yeah, I suppose they made the for each of these 'Ministry Mares'." He says with a nod. "Would be neat to have the whole set."

Hearing them talking about ID tags, especially Sparky's bit. "SparkyxBlue27?" He says with a snicker. "I mean, impressive that you managed to edit stuff in it." He raises his hoof to his face, looking at his own Pipbuck. "It all looks like Hocus Spocus to me!" He clicks through the menu's until it finds his own. "Mine is Silver_Night," He says before tapping away at the screen, entering their tags as he does so. "There, I got yours." And indeed, their tags appears on the minimap. "Would you look at that. It's like magic!"

He's about to answer Spark when the gun fire makes him flinch. His ears fold back as he looks around in alarm. "A-are you sure we should check it out? I mean, they might try to kill us... again." He gulps, closing his eyes and nodding. "No, we have to check it out." He watches Spark run off. "Well, she's eager. You coming, Arctic?" He asks, looking at her before following after Spark in a more reduced pace.

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 11/5/17 02:57 PM

Arctic kept up with them as she put down both of their IDs into her Pipbuck. She wondered about the name Blue, was a big Stable and she felt she heard it once. "Okay, Mine is, AHPOBI." She'd look over her green HUD spotting the way-point markers over the two friendly bars near her.. which were Spark and Silver. "More of those Statuettes? Fluttershy.. was so clean compared to her last host." She quickly take those thoughts and shove them into her closet in the back of her mind. She'd bit her lip thinking of those ponies. "..What drives a pony to eat.. another? We don't eat meat." She says out thinking of it before the shots in the distance made her stop looking towards the direction of the shots.

Arctic watches them go on towards the gunfire and trots on towards Spark. Her rifle coming up as she floated it besides her, seeing Spark going ahead of them she'd quickly step up her trot to a gallop as she went after the mare.
The Ice Elemental

Sweetie Belle

Post by Sweetie Belle » 11/14/17 01:24 PM

//First before we continue. I wanted to apologize for taking such a break from the story. It was not my intention to let it slip for so long. Simply life things and a sudden lack of motivation destroyed my drive for story telling. I hope that despite my absence you three are willing to continue.

Pinkie Pie

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/14/17 01:30 PM

//no worries Sweetie Belle <3 you've given us a great story so far and it's been worth the wait! =D Just hope you'll be well! ^_^
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Silver Night

Post by Silver Night » 11/14/17 01:44 PM

//Of course we want to continue! We all need a break every now and them! No worries, my friend! Continue whenever you feel like it <3

Arctic Heart
Founding Member

Post by Arctic Heart » 11/15/17 11:21 PM

//Its fine! I'd still like to keep going when it kicks up again.
The Ice Elemental

Sweetie Belle

Post by Sweetie Belle » 11/16/17 12:28 AM

With Sparky taking off like a literal living rocket, the others prancing behind her and the source of their curiosity for the last few hours approaching, they would quickly begin to hear the upcoming sound of what could only be gunfire and even light thudding explosions. Whatever they were coming up towards was not pleasant. And as Sparky ran towards the distant gunfire, a stray whistling missile shooting through the air slammed itself into the ground not far from where Sparks was, sending a small spray of dirt sand and stray metal fragments. No one was harmed, though they may now be a little more hesitant to approach the ensuing gunfire. But that being said, there was likely great loot ahead as well. Likely much better weapons than the pea shooters they were carrying.

Whatever their choice at this point the crater that separated the group from whoever was brawling it out with heavy weapons was just in front of them, the closer they got the louder the thudding became. And the more they could hear the frantic chatter and explosive rounds thudding into metal and flesh and bone. If they decided in time enough to poke their heads over the rim of the crater down to the fight below, they would see something so very very shocking.

Rangers. Steel rangers. On both sides of the crater, each side firing at the other. The classic gray armored rangers on the right, and the oddly colored red armored rangers with three apple cutiemarks detailed on their shoulder plates on the left, placed much closer to the group than the gray colored metal tank like ponies. Glancing laser bolts peppering holes into armor and cover alike, missiles, grenades, minigun rounds and even the rarer blast of plasmatic magical energy splashing all around, it was an all out warzone. Slurs, mocking taunts and outright horrible profanity passed between the two sides of metal warriors, there was no pause between the two sides. Some screaming traitor, some screaming usurper, and more shouting thundering war cries. As another of those red tinted tanks stood up, the rocket tubes along their side opening, and firing into the air they would only get to shout once before a blob of plasma struck them in the face, shattering the visor, followed by the shrieking cries of death as the body was liquefied within the armor which began to glow in a thick green radioactive hue. The poor pony literally oozed out between the cracks of the armor's seams.

The missiles that the red colored ranger had fired would streak into the ranks of the gray rangers, striking one and literally blowing them into the arm, sending a spray of red and metal down over their comrade's heads. Smoking and landing in an audible thump another ranger ran up to take the downed warrior's place... and the bloodshed continued onwards. These... these were the fabled Rangers of the Ministry of Technology... why were they fighting each other...?! What had the wasteland done to them?