Join the fight!

A Nightmare Takeover AU
Pinkie Pie

Join the fight!

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/2/17 03:13 PM

Message left on a pole in Appleloosa

You do not know me, we have never met. I am just one pony, but I have many behind me. Nightmare Moon and her followers try and kills us but we all, fight for the return of the true Ruler of Equestria. Remember her, remember Celestia. My Father and sister, I fear have fallen to her and her forces and I will not stop until I have found them and brought back our old ways.

What I say to you, people of Appleloosa is, don’t forget the times from before. Remember how good things used to be. Stand up, fight! Those who stand in the way of the Rebellion must be destroyed. This dictatorship by Nightmare moon must fall for Equestria to be free again. They are not invincible, their guards, their minions or those loyal to them, all can be defeated. If I, a simple farm pony can take out a small group of them, just think what all of us can do together.

Hit them where it hurts, the infrastructure, the farms loyal to them, force them from your town. We can show these traitors to the true Equestria what it means to be true follower of Celestia. No-longer let our children, family sleep uneasy at thought that nightmare Moon’s forces will come knocking. This Rebellion will one day, succeed, I can tell you that. So stand with us, that is all I can ask.

Signed,
The Southern Rebellion.
sun_symbol_by_agnara-d4wqlsp.png
sun_symbol_by_agnara-d4wqlsp.png (58.18 KiB) Viewed 552 times
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Pinkie Pie

Re: Join the fight!

Post by Pinkie Pie » 11/2/17 06:06 PM

southern rebellion.jpg
southern rebellion.jpg (223.6 KiB) Viewed 528 times
"We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg"

-Pinkie Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93Za9KZzMA

Burning Wing

Re: Join the fight!

Post by Burning Wing » 11/2/17 10:41 PM

Phoenix was not one for sabotage but he had been training to fight even before the war. All he had with him was a scimitar but he would target that most vital of resources. Man power. His effects were not wide spread but they were felt. On a chilly night a patrol not reaching it's destination. A few ponies who were assigned to guard during the night turning up dead by morning. He would use the darkness against his enemies. He would not organize with the rebellion but if they managed to get some kind of message to him he would most certainly reply. Although he was only one pony perhaps the rebellion would get word of an area were the deaths of guards were far higher then area similar although they were not operating in that area.
"There is light and darkness in all of us. Those who are strong resist the darkness. Thus there is ying and yang"