FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Pics of your characters or other art.
User avatar
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 1/11/17 10:37 AM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 6/24/18 03:43 PM

Age Old wrote:
6/24/18 02:35 AM
Hiya, I was wondering if you were still doing this. If so I would like to submit a request if there is a spot available, I'm not sure. I was also wondering if I could use the finished product as my profile pic, and if so how could I reference you?

Character: Age Old

Personality: is a very chill and relaxed. Bubbly personality most of the time, when he is on guard duty though, he is focused and determined to finish the job.

Details: Mane style - shorter mane, about an inch or two longer than a buzzed mane. Spiked upwards.
Tail style - thin, slick, and curvy. Almost wet in appearance but not greasy.
Build - slightly muscular, a small bit above average height for a stallion. Very dexterous.
Features - has a small scar in the center of his right eyebrow.

Colors: Mane/Tail - Sky Blue
Coat - Pale Blue (reference coat is to dark, it should be borderline white.)
Eyes - Navy Blue

Expression: open mouth joyful laughing. Not to hard, but just sincere laughter.

Headshot: leaning back looking to the right of the viewer from the center. His right side slightly turned towards the viewer. Have his cutie mark next to his head on either side.

Cutie Mark: a light gray, curvy question mark.

Reference: 15298258015231397805110.jpg
Holy crap someone posted here, finally! Well sure I will get to this as soon as possible.

User avatar
Age Old
Posts: 10
Joined: 6/29/17 04:05 AM
Location: Ponyville

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Age Old » 6/25/18 12:02 AM

Thanks, take all the time you need

User avatar
Age Old
Posts: 10
Joined: 6/29/17 04:05 AM
Location: Ponyville

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Age Old » 6/26/18 02:06 PM

Wrought Alloy wrote:
6/24/18 03:43 PM
Age Old wrote:
6/24/18 02:35 AM
Hiya, I was wondering if you were still doing this. If so I would like to submit a request if there is a spot available, I'm not sure. I was also wondering if I could use the finished product as my profile pic, and if so how could I reference you?

Character: Age Old

Personality: is a very chill and relaxed. Bubbly personality most of the time, when he is on guard duty though, he is focused and determined to finish the job.

Details: Mane style - shorter mane, about an inch or two longer than a buzzed mane. Spiked upwards.
Tail style - thin, slick, and curvy. Almost wet in appearance but not greasy.
Build - slightly muscular, a small bit above average height for a stallion. Very dexterous.
Features - has a small scar in the center of his right eyebrow.

Colors: Mane/Tail - Sky Blue
Coat - Pale Blue (reference coat is to dark, it should be borderline white.)
Eyes - Navy Blue

Expression: open mouth joyful laughing. Not to hard, but just sincere laughter.

Headshot: leaning back looking to the right of the viewer from the center. His right side slightly turned towards the viewer. Have his cutie mark next to his head on either side.

Cutie Mark: a light gray, curvy question mark.

Reference: 15298258015231397805110.jpg
Holy crap someone posted here, finally! Well sure I will get to this as soon as possible.
Actually, I'm sorry, he's a unicorn, I don't know why I forgot that in the reference or description. If it's too late to add don't worry about. Sorry again.

User avatar
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 1/11/17 10:37 AM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 6/26/18 05:04 PM

Age Old wrote:
6/26/18 02:06 PM
Wrought Alloy wrote:
6/24/18 03:43 PM
Age Old wrote:
6/24/18 02:35 AM
Hiya, I was wondering if you were still doing this. If so I would like to submit a request if there is a spot available, I'm not sure. I was also wondering if I could use the finished product as my profile pic, and if so how could I reference you?

Character: Age Old

Personality: is a very chill and relaxed. Bubbly personality most of the time, when he is on guard duty though, he is focused and determined to finish the job.

Details: Mane style - shorter mane, about an inch or two longer than a buzzed mane. Spiked upwards.
Tail style - thin, slick, and curvy. Almost wet in appearance but not greasy.
Build - slightly muscular, a small bit above average height for a stallion. Very dexterous.
Features - has a small scar in the center of his right eyebrow.

Colors: Mane/Tail - Sky Blue
Coat - Pale Blue (reference coat is to dark, it should be borderline white.)
Eyes - Navy Blue

Expression: open mouth joyful laughing. Not to hard, but just sincere laughter.

Headshot: leaning back looking to the right of the viewer from the center. His right side slightly turned towards the viewer. Have his cutie mark next to his head on either side.

Cutie Mark: a light gray, curvy question mark.

Reference: 15298258015231397805110.jpg
Holy crap someone posted here, finally! Well sure I will get to this as soon as possible.
Actually, I'm sorry, he's a unicorn, I don't know why I forgot that in the reference or description. If it's too late to add don't worry about. Sorry again.
Alright, gotcha, unicorn

User avatar
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 1/11/17 10:37 AM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 7/2/18 09:14 AM

Age Old wrote:
6/26/18 02:06 PM
Wrought Alloy wrote:
6/24/18 03:43 PM
Age Old wrote:
6/24/18 02:35 AM
Hiya, I was wondering if you were still doing this. If so I would like to submit a request if there is a spot available, I'm not sure. I was also wondering if I could use the finished product as my profile pic, and if so how could I reference you?

Character: Age Old

Personality: is a very chill and relaxed. Bubbly personality most of the time, when he is on guard duty though, he is focused and determined to finish the job.

Details: Mane style - shorter mane, about an inch or two longer than a buzzed mane. Spiked upwards.
Tail style - thin, slick, and curvy. Almost wet in appearance but not greasy.
Build - slightly muscular, a small bit above average height for a stallion. Very dexterous.
Features - has a small scar in the center of his right eyebrow.

Colors: Mane/Tail - Sky Blue
Coat - Pale Blue (reference coat is to dark, it should be borderline white.)
Eyes - Navy Blue

Expression: open mouth joyful laughing. Not to hard, but just sincere laughter.

Headshot: leaning back looking to the right of the viewer from the center. His right side slightly turned towards the viewer. Have his cutie mark next to his head on either side.

Cutie Mark: a light gray, curvy question mark.

Reference: 15298258015231397805110.jpg
Holy crap someone posted here, finally! Well sure I will get to this as soon as possible.
Actually, I'm sorry, he's a unicorn, I don't know why I forgot that in the reference or description. If it's too late to add don't worry about. Sorry again.
Alright, now to start this pic!

User avatar
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 1/11/17 10:37 AM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 7/2/18 02:48 PM

Age Old.png
Age Old.png (537.71 KiB) Viewed 347 times
Completed request for Age old

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1
Joined: 5/5/18 08:48 PM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Loki » 7/9/18 12:29 AM

Character: Loki
Personality: Serious, confident, quiet.
Details:Cat-like eyes, scar running down his right cheek.
Colors: Light yellow coat, dark green mane, golden eyes.
Expression: A stern, fierce and battle ready look.
Pose: Headshot.
Accessories: A medallion around his neck shaped like the head of a wolf.
Background Color: White.
References:
Attachments
900.jpg
900.jpg (128 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Loki.png
Loki.png (200.84 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Loki .jpg
Loki .jpg (10.91 KiB) Viewed 329 times
"Silver for monsters, steel for ponies."

User avatar
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 1/11/17 10:37 AM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 7/9/18 08:22 AM

Loki wrote:
7/9/18 12:29 AM
Character: Loki
Personality: Serious, confident, quiet.
Details:Cat-like eyes, scar running down his right cheek.
Colors: Light yellow coat, dark green mane, golden eyes.
Expression: A stern, fierce and battle ready look.
Pose: Headshot.
Accessories: A medallion around his neck shaped like the head of a wolf.
Background Color: White.
References:
Oh! A request! Accepted!

User avatar
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 1/11/17 10:37 AM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 7/9/18 11:18 AM

Loki.png
Loki.png (593.71 KiB) Viewed 317 times
Completed Request for Loki

User avatar
Creative Aura
Posts: 75
Joined: 10/18/17 06:33 PM

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Creative Aura » 7/10/18 07:21 AM

Long time no see. Remember Creative Aura? Can I have a blushy headshot of them? My current pictures don't have enough embarrassed pone blush in them. XD

Reference https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=474

Post Reply