FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Pics of your characters or other art.
Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Wrought Alloy » 10/19/17 10:35 AM

Hello! This is a blog where peeps and pones can post requests for art. Great place for peeps who don't got the dough for Commissions. Keep in mind I have a couple rules in mind.

1)I don't do the loods, suggestive stuff I might do but I won't do straight up sexual stuff. That said gore is not out of the question!

2)I can usually make a pic or two in a day, however don't be unprepared for a delay since I never know what might come from my real life. That said, I intend to complete any and all requests you might have in store!

3)I won't take ALL requests at once, especially given the number of people on this site. I also won't accept every request I get, though I likely will accept most.

4)If you can provide me Refs, that would be great! Also describe what you want well to me so I can know what to draw! Fill out the Request sheet, I don't feel comfortable drawing it unless I know exactly what you want.

5)It's a good idea to keep in contact with me through IM while I'm making your pic, so I can update you on progress and make adjustments as needed.

6)I don't tend to do my requests on the weekends, mostly because I tend to do other things then and often take a break from drawing then. That said I might make exceptions.

7)I won't tend to do canon characters, since I feel there is no shortage of available art for them and find myself preferring to draw OC's.

That is all for now, I might update this as needed.

REQUEST SCHEDULE! (Five at maximum only!)

-)
-)
-)
-)
-)

Request Sheet (Fill out and post this for requests please, it will really help me out.)
vvvvvvvvvvvv

Character:
Expression:
Pose:
Cutie Mark(if applicable):
Accessories(Clothing, markings, etc):
Background Color:
References:
Last edited by Wrought Alloy on 12/6/17 11:10 AM, edited 36 times in total.

Vesuvius

Re: FREE ART FROM HOT ROD MARE!

Post by Vesuvius » 10/19/17 10:46 AM

Wrought Alloy wrote:
10/19/17 10:35 AM
This is a blog where peeps and pones can post requests for art.
If it wouldn't be too much, could I get just a full body image of Vesu with his sort of not quite full smile, but not quite neutral face smile? Y'know, that sort of small side smile when you start to warm up to people?
Well anyway, here tis an REF and I hope it works!

(Cutie Mark is a volcano spewing lava, just in case ya can't quite see it properly.)
Image VOLCANOESSSS!!

Pimento Pepper

Post by Pimento Pepper » 10/19/17 10:51 AM

Mind drawing Pepper? I dont mind either her disguise or changeling form being drawn.

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 10/19/17 10:53 AM

Holy shoot that was fast XD Well consider both your requests accepted!

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 10/19/17 10:54 AM

Vesuvius wrote:
10/19/17 10:46 AM
Wrought Alloy wrote:
10/19/17 10:35 AM
This is a blog where peeps and pones can post requests for art.
If it wouldn't be too much, could I get just a full body image of Vesu with his sort of not quite full smile, but not quite neutral face smile? Y'know, that sort of small side smile when you start to warm up to people?
Well anyway, here tis an REF and I hope it works!

(Cutie Mark is a volcano spewing lava, just in case ya can't quite see it properly.)
Little Question, any kind of pose you want in particular or just standing?

Creative Aura

Post by Creative Aura » 10/19/17 12:13 PM

Awesome!! You would be surprised by how many artists won't do MLP, or only do it as a very rare gift.

Could you draw my main OC Creative Aura? I included a visual reference for him when I was signing up.

Is it just one version of him per request? Or can I have two versions of him in the same picture?

Zerathur Naszberuk
Location: "Sometimes in the Crystal Empire, sometimes in Ponyville... It's... Season dependent."

Post by Zerathur Naszberuk » 10/19/17 12:20 PM

Oh oh oh!... Excuse Waste, but... Could thou do one of Zera? It's been so long since Waste managed to get a drawing of him that it even tried to draw a pic of Ze by itself... A task that Waste, of course, failed miserably at...

Waste only asks for a simple head shot of him. He's an overly-serious and boring lil' fella, so you don't really need to worry about facial expressions and that kind of stuff... As for Ref pic, Waste hopes this works, but it'll also try to describe his appearance after the previously said Ref. ^^

(( Also, please forgive Waste on how big the picture is. Blame Google. ;-; ))

Well, this picture was drawn back in 2014, so some things have changed on him. The grey tattoo-like lines no longer exist, and his mane has grown a bit... Longer and messier. Other than that, everything remains the same. His coat is dark grey, his eyes are an icey-blue and his mane is navy blue/spartan crimson. :3

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 10/19/17 12:35 PM

Zerathur Naszberuk wrote:
10/19/17 12:20 PM
Oh oh oh!... Excuse Waste, but... Could thou do one of Zera? It's been so long since Waste managed to get a drawing of him that it even tried to draw a pic of Ze by itself... A task that Waste, of course, failed miserably at...

Waste only asks for a simple head shot of him. He's an overly-serious and boring lil' fella, so you don't really need to worry about facial expressions and that kind of stuff... As for Ref pic, Waste hopes this works, but it'll also try to describe his appearance after the previously said Ref. ^^

(( Also, please forgive Waste on how big the picture is. Blame Google. ;-; ))

Well, this picture was drawn back in 2014, so some things have changed on him. The grey tattoo-like lines no longer exist, and his mane has grown a bit... Longer and messier. Other than that, everything remains the same. His coat is dark grey, his eyes are an icey-blue and his mane is navy blue/spartan crimson. :3
I could probably do that, I'll add this to the que

Doctor Ice Remedy
Founding Member

Post by Doctor Ice Remedy » 10/19/17 12:43 PM

May I have a request for Ice Remedy in a brown waistcoat, along with knee length boots worn on the hindlegs?
Attachments
22489874_661801424207811_648906665429543282_n.jpg
Ice Remedy's appearance for assistance
22489874_661801424207811_648906665429543282_n.jpg (28.24 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Last edited by Doctor Ice Remedy on 10/19/17 08:54 PM, edited 2 times in total.
"I was born in the cold, not part of it. I am only simply a doctor from Califoalnia."

Wrought Alloy
Founding Member

Post by Wrought Alloy » 10/19/17 02:04 PM

Ice Remedy wrote:
10/19/17 12:43 PM
May I have a request for Ice Remedy in a short brown dress, along with knee length boots worn on the hindlegs?
Ooooooh something with clothing, alright then! You'll be added to the roster.